Ranking
My clan was Pulse, which was the in-game inferior of the two, proven on several occasions. Mwahahaha...
-----
I have decided to post a valid pic of myself. Two, actually. One with me and bradatron, which is my little brother (pic is 2 yrs old). The other of just me (pic is couple months old).

Recent Me

Me and Brad

Last edited by poppo361; Aug 25, 2012 at 03:12 AM.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I know you're better in game. I tend to lose like 90% of my already low skill when i dont play a game for a while... Also, for your information I'm un-fattening. Jerk.
-----
Back when it was Pulse and RD, I was a bawss. You, Spm, and Panda were your clan's only hope in game XD.
Last edited by theultimatum; Aug 23, 2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I win 48.77% and lose 51.33% of the games I play.
|Brown belt| Proud member of Fyre| Gastly130| L3rk| StrangeMoose| Sting is coming for you!|
My win percent was 78%, then my computer broke. Upon my return, I have since lowered it to 56% -_-....
My percentage with moose was a 68 and then when i started to use spit again i had all the looses from when i was a noob so its a 49 percent.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
My percentage of winning is about %120, but I'm a little rusty.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Ok, ummm never posted what i look like. Here, get ready for the sexiness. not much of a photo person.

Here, get ready for ultimate sexiness though

R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.