Ranking
Original Post
Intervention time. Everyone, get in here.
Alright, this thread is for two things. One, I just disappeared for a few weeks without saying anything. Sorry. Due to issues at home (for those interested, my dad stopped paying rent and got us evicted), I lost my internet access. Well, I'm back now. Only to find wHo hurting like never before. Which leads into my next issue. We just lost not only some of our best members, but our leader as well. Knt left asdfkiller in charge, and me as co-leader. I don't want this clan to fall apart. wHo is only as strong as its members, and right now, we're pretty damn weak. So, what I want to know now is, who's still with us?
I would like to help but I am not rejoining.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
just you and me bro
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
No. Not if you don't wanna commit to actually being a member. I don't even have the slightest idea how, but it looks like I'll be trying to revive a clan from its death bed on my own.
if you leave its over, otherwise your the leader
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
Hadn't heard from you in awhile asdf, this post was here for almost a week. Figured maybe you were done. So, who else? I'm giving all existing members until September 1st to reply here telling me they're still in. On that day, everyone else is kicked, and we start from scratch.

Then again, I'm merely a co-leader to asdf. So it's his call.
Alright then, looks like wHo's member count is down to 2. I've been swamped with work and haven't been on as often as I want to be, but I'm still in. Asdf, I suppose we should start recruiting?