Toribash
moataz is the co leader and the handeler of this thread
What are you lookin at ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kidairgood View Post
I WAHT TO JOIN AM BLACK BELT

this kid tried to scam me by trading a full Acid (that he haven't) to my shutter shades, just an information.
Last edited by TananPro; Aug 8, 2015 at 02:47 AM.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
this kid tried to scam me by trading a full Acid (that he haven't) to my shutter shades, just an information.

sorry for the shit post i will do but

"1..2..4 aki dairgud el qe te da toda la stafaa kagandoo....pium , TananPro Te vamos a scamear el lenton de rosas maricon.." <3 asi estaba el en ese momento
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by CA23 View Post
In-game Name:CA23
Belt:2nd dan
In-game activity (0-10): 8

Forum Activity (0-10): 3
Any previous clans and why you left them: Carbon (Lack of activity)
Why The Bomb Squad: This is a respectable, active clan with a good set of rules and players-(that I have met)

How you can you contribute to us: I am active almost every day to practice or help out with any clan needs like hosting
Favorite mods: Wushu3box, Judofrac, ABD
Any bans/infractions: None
Other means of communication (e.g skype): No Skype, FB etc
Something about yourself: I breakdance, occasionally free-run, and generally believe 'Knowledge is Power' So I enjoy to research and find useful information.

Thanks for your time, and consideration.

I fought you in-game and you seem quite competent in fighting, so I say yes.
Proud member of The Bomb Squad
Don't let what happened in the past bring you down, for tomorrow is a new day, full of opportunity.
Hey i may not be able to take my in-game test for a few days sorry... been busy with school.
Thank you to those who have reviewed my app, Limited info due to my private nature but I am happy for you to approach me in game as to be sure before submitting your response. Also my forum activity will greatly increase as tasks are appointed or needed from the clan or its members.
moataz u make decisions and invite now....
-----
ill be helping you with stuff but you are inchatge of this thread until lotty is back.

pls dont forget to make the progress charts of the recruits.
Last edited by Flakes; Aug 9, 2015 at 09:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What are you lookin at ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well Progress charts is an uttershit thingy and boring
i have to vote Accurate and yea