Toribash
Original Post
Hello-Squid :)
I remember this is my first clan I was here at the creation I think member #3. This is the reason I changed my name from Who ===> Squid . I am Just wondering who is the leader and if it is dead.
Squid.
knt left so yep its pretty dead, ohi squid.
Chill was awsome D:
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
It could be active again, just need the leader to show up a little more often and pay attention to the fact that multiple ppl want to get in.
The power of youth explodes!
dudes of wHo. There are ppl that are wanting to join.recruit them so that the clan can not have the stamp of adminland's faggish deadness.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
OK ill give you a hug >.>
*hugs*
Now get off your ASS!
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
Same here. Nonstop work. Dah.

I'm really sorry to those of you waiting to be tested. Even when I find the time to get on the computer, toribash just doesn't work right for me all the time. I'll try to be on more often.
Do I really need to be tested to rejoin? I was already a member of wHo before I became inactive. I mean, you can read all the old posts I had here from last year.
Even if you were here, you either left of got inactivity kicked. soo yeah ;P
tell me where and when to recruit you.
Hmm... phail at signature
I'm going to be around all day today, I have the day off work. So umm, I guess just give me a specific time to be on tonight (so I'll have a couple hours notice, as I'll be going from computer to xbox360 to ps2) and I'll be there.