Toribash
Original Post
(zP) Project Zetsubou
Clan Story[/CENTER]
Under many aliases, the Despair clan ruled in the shadows, teaching its students in the art of Aikido, Wushu, Judo and Taekkyon. Its students became masters of these arts, and they were constantly competing in underground fighting matches. The government always tried to stop these matches, but to no avail.
The story of these fights spread across the land, beckoning more powerful masters in the arts to seek out the Despair clan and challenge them. More and more people came to fight them, each more powerful than the last, each straining the clan more and more until one day, the Despair clan was defeated, causing most of the clan to leave in shame.
Now, the Despair clan is back to increase its numbers and once again, inflict despair upon our enemies.

Rules
Please read the rules carefully

Rules

Goals
[x] Have 5 members.
[x] Have 10 members.
[x] Have 15 members and more.
[] Get normal clan thread page.
[] Be official.

[CENTER]Members:

Usagi no Zetsubou:

us4g1

Only Leaders have access to the bank account.

Allies
Last edited by Shiro; Jul 10, 2016 at 05:58 PM.
I'd say "3rd post like a [insert noun]" but I can't think of anything
-----
Here are some rough background ideas for D4rkn3ss. I'll post more as I make em. Tell me what you think, or any ideas you have.

Personally my favourite at the moment is Darkness 3
Attached Thumbnails
Darkness 1.jpg   Darkness 2.jpg   Darkness 3.jpg  
Last edited by Sloth; Oct 19, 2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Originally Posted by VoidPhantom View Post
Hmmm... Looks interesting, but i'm waiting for more posts.

You mean more posts of pictures or more posts in general?
(RL)||[RMO]
Some more rough ideas
Hai

Here are some more ideas for the clan-page background.

I can add any effects I've used in the past to these pics. The reason some of them are naked (have no effects/white backgrounds etc) is because it is initially easier to see the changes and stuff without the effects. (also I couldn't be bothered to add effects, since they are just roughs :P)

Again, reply with any ideas/suggestions/roughs of your own. Tell me what you think

PS: Welcome to the new members! (if they ever find this thread :P)

oh, PPS: I also added a prototype logo. It's supposed to be like a styalised version of the Old-English lowercase 'd'. I have another idea of a circle with 'D' and '43' in it, which I'll post when I've finished the rough.
Attached Thumbnails
Darkness Old English + Logo.jpg   Darkness Chiller Prototype.jpg   Darkness Algerian + Logo.jpg   Darkness Logo proto1.jpg  
(RL)||[RMO]
Moar Art
Yoho,

I've done some more art, mainly logo's this time. I like these.

Again, tell me what you think, which ones you like, any ideas you have and so on.

I may post some of my previous, unrelated Wallpapers and stuff later, so you can see more of what I can do.

@Void, if you let me know what fonts/colours you like, I can work around that.

My favourite out of these would have to be either Logo 5.1 or 5.2.
The Logo 6's are based around a "D", a "4" and a "3"

Oh yeah, remember these are all rough ideas, I can improve the quality and stuff if you like 'em. I can also make it so the background is clear, like in Logo 6.1.1, which looks pretty good. ( you can see if you open the image in a new tab, rather than just clicking it)
Attached Thumbnails
Clan Logo 2.jpg   Clan Logo 3 swirl-mosaic.jpg   Clan Logo 3 swirl-mosaic loose.jpg   Clan Logo 4 Core-glow 2.1.jpg   Clan Logo 5 Toxic.jpg  

Clan Logo 5.1Toxic.jpg   Clan Logo 5.2 Core Glow.jpg   Clan Logo 6.1.1.png   Clan Logo 6.jpg  
Last edited by Sloth; Nov 1, 2015 at 12:14 PM.
(RL)||[RMO]
Congratz sebek345 and Paradis3 for getting into the clan. As you can see our forum side is still young, but we're growing quickly. Anyways, welcome ^^
(RL)||[RMO]
Originally Posted by VoidPhantom View Post
I like 1st and 4th, 5th pics. Waiting for more pics.

L8r.

I'll get onto improving those pics then
(RL)||[RMO]