Ranking
Its a no from me, well anyone can say that he used to be 5th dan or 7th dan , but now he is a brown belt, be at least black and then try again . as i know you must be black at least to join right? I mean look at his posts.. or at least give him 1 week to get at least 100 posts and a black belt?
If you Love me , PM me.
Posts don't matter anymore since fish have forbidden to include a minimum postcount for applications.

Anyways I would also like to know why your main is banned.
Belt has to be black, you gotta be really lucky to get in without black belt (points at huskai). We have a waiting list for people who are accepted but who aren't black belt, they'll get their invite as soon as they reach their 1000QI.
fanty thats not right; I got in with brown, so did pitch I think and many others who I knew before I came in here basically its the skills that matter
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
If 2pro says that its the skill that matters, I'm gonna say no (for now) because your application wasn't that good (sorry), punctuation needs work but I'm not really good with that either so its ok, and the "Examples of that skill" part was supposed to be an example of your "Special skills". Also, we need to see some replay's to find out where your skill is at. (the replays you submit will finalize my answer)
Originally Posted by Locker460 View Post
Gander: Male
Belt (Minimum is black): 5th dan black belt.
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : Well i wont say that im good ingame but i must say that im not bad at all :P
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):Hmm how should i put this? I was in guardians 1 year and 7 months and they were awesome clan mates, but in life everyone tries something new, and yeah i want to re-join my old clan `Hunters` . I think Hunters are now better and more active than before so i think lordtiger and others did a great job when they took over Hunters.
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : None .
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? Yes i did read them and i agree, more than just agree .
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Well i love Judo and Aikido but im also good at Wushu and Lenshu.
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Im good at making replays with uke, also for clan arts and making short videos .
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): /
More about me: Well i was born in september 12th 1995. I also have a gf, we are dating more 1 year and 3 months now . in real life i train free running, i also make videos so i want to show one video , cause i love to make videos , hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joTzk_0zWOA .
Previous Clans(if any): Most Wanted , Hunters , Guardians and Piratez.
Favorite Forum(if any): /
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): /
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : No i used to have locker100 then i forgot my pass and made locker460 .
Level of forum activity(Important!): Well i love forums and i wont say that im super active but i kinda am active. Well you would see if you accept me :P
Number of Infractions: 4.
Here is also my user card :

I added some questions myself , so you could know more about me ( i underlined them ) Thank you for your attention, Lock.

I would not have accepted this guy. I've deleted so much shitty posts from him and the rest of the original [Hunters] that I can hardly look at anything he posts anymore. It is my opinion that one doesn't get to leave a clan, join and leave 4 others and return to his old clan after it has been revived from the nearly dead and is doing much better than it ever did while he was in it. Especially if he was one of the primary reasons their reputation sucked. Me and other dudes with mod powers over the years have deleted most of the old crappy threads, so people without mod powers in this forum won't get to see what we've had to deal with. I've provided the leaders with many links to what I'm talking about.

No to the guy after him too, nothing impressive about him. His username is also very familiar to P1NPoiNT, which points to a lack of creativity(or random chance, but hey).
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Belt (Minimum is black): blue
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : very good
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): i wana join cause yesterday i got kicked out of my clan and i was in it for 1day!
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : no 1 did.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? yes i have.
Favorite/Best Official Mod: aidiko judo and katana_joust.
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):drawing and writing
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): ive written 3 books all with 50 pages and i draw kungfu people.
Previous Clans(if any): psycho
Favorite Forum(if any): urs and upcoming tournaments.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):no.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : no.
Level of forum activity(Important!): id say about 5-6 times a week
I'm saying no. You probably have zero knowledge of how clans and Toribash physics work as you've been at this game for no longer than 20 days. Your grammar is bad. Also, you didn't post any replays, and claiming that you wrote 3 books is something anyone can do. Post some of your kung-fu art, maybe even some pages of one of your books, and I might reconsider my statement. But it's a definite 'no' for now. Oh, and what was the reason you got kicked from Psycho?