Ranking
Original Post
Clan Channel?

Proposal

Since the channel was already created and disclosed, this thread is aimed at posting updates and videos about our channel, or even sharing videos from another channels etc.
Youtube Discussion Thread, and mainly our channel.

Don't forget to update here any upload you've done in our channel

toribash related videos should be posted here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=619652

always keep toribash edits or videos up-to-date through this thread above^. Or you can just send here straight after uploading in the clan channel so that I can update that thread by myself
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 6, 2019 at 05:39 AM.
As said, we discussed this, and about videos, we maybe could have a member introduction video (that we would add on to if new people join). I'm totally good with this, maybe we could do like 1 video per month compiling our replays of that specific month. We could sponsor our events, even host an event between us :^) (that'll be something else). Bringing back the introduction thing, we could also have a video describing our clan and such, I support this idea :^)

Also, first >B^3
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I like this idea of posting videos fashion, seems like something that could pull Vector as a really active clan bringing new things, but I don't think we can actually get to do videos that often.

About the new members introduction, that sounds reeeally nice to me, something that even could be mentioned in our recruitment thread. It should be really short (using the apply replays if available, or even a couple more), and could be like a "ritual". I don't think we should do it soon after recruiting someone, but after your "trial".
-----
Originally Posted by Grates View Post
Oooooh

That would be great !!!
I support this idea :3

<:

Also Grates, let's discuss it seriously, glad to know that you support the idea but if you have any argument or more ideas that could help, please let us know
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 28, 2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
And the best thing about this whole clan channel is that we can pull new upcoming good players that don't have a clan into Vector, we're not at our best state to start posting videos monthly and doing events and such, but with a few more members (replay makers and video makers) we can do this easily, events would also make people want to join Vector, and speaking of #Recruitment, I feel like the OP needs some remaking, not that it's bad or unclear, but just to make it nicer.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Also Grates, let's discuss it seriously, glad to know that you support the idea but if you have any argument or more ideas that could help, please let us know

Yea , mmh.. Honestly I think you and Halu said everything, if I have an idea i'll tell you :

- Vector related stuff
- Sponsoring Vector's events and stuff
- Videos with shitposting
- Clan vid could also be in there
- Members edits
- "Short videos" about our members ( Karbn parkour replays... )

Right now I don't have any ideas , that's already good I think ?
you can point pros and cons if you want too :^)

Just feel free to debate. Thanks for the feedback so far, at least you're participating
It's a good idea, we tried to do something like this a while back in MAU, it turned out pretty bad, noone used the channel but me, and I really suck at editing :shrug: But I guess you guys will really be into it, so why not

Just add fragmovies to the list of to do things, okno
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
It's a good idea, we tried to do something like this a while back in MAU, it turned out pretty bad, noone used the channel but me, and I really suck at editing :shrug: But I guess you guys will really be into it, so why not

Just add fragmovies to the list of to do things, okno

it could turn to be something cool but, if not, we won't actually lose anything but time. I don't want to waste time by doing this so I decided to bring for discussion so we can waste time by discussing :^)
If you guys make it I could help a bit with the recording, Nvidia ShadowPlay records pretty well, when it actually works
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam