Toribash
Original Post
Official clan 3D item discussion
Hi all.

I've been talking to a couple members about getting a custom 3D item made up for the clan. It's been discussed before with previous generations of vector, but we've never seriously considered getting one made up for us.
Before I get too far into this, there's a couple things you need to know.

1) the base price, absolute minimum price for any custom item is 80$. This will only increase with the amount of polys we include into our build.

2) the payment can only be made in USD. This means that saving up ingame isn't going to cut it.

3) we can't have any armbands, as armbands seem to be reserved for staff groups.

Luckily, we have 1million TC in our clan bank. If one of us were to become a verified tc seller, we could change that million tc into over $100, which would pay for the item creation.

Any thoughts you have on what could be made for us, please post them here
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jun 3, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
2) the payment can only be made in TC. This means that saving up ingame isn't going to cut it.

I thought payment was only in USD?

Patrick's Moderated Message:
Mistakes were made.
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jun 3, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
¿?
I think it's a great idea but idk about spending whole 1mil on it (we were talking about making events n shit).
We can spend like 50% of the price from our bank and try collect the rest with irl money. That's just my opinion tho
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
We can do that. I was actually thinking about that myself, saving up some of the money to pay for it.

Any ideas on what it could be?
I was thinking a hylian type shield, like legend of Zelda has, but with a vector crest on it instead of the hylian crest.
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
We can do that. I was actually thinking about that myself, saving up some of the money to pay for it.

Any ideas on what it could be?
I was thinking a hylian type shield, like legend of Zelda has, but with a vector crest on it instead of the hylian crest.

I like the shield idea, then it would stay in tori's back?

Also, I may not be able to contribute with real money
but I have some miserable TC
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, that'd be the idea is that it'd be placed on the Tori's back.

Don't worry about the money, just try to get TC whenever you can
Actually shield sounds good, lets wait for some more feedback tho. Maybe someone will make up another idea. Btw. don't wotty about money as we probably wont do it soon anyways. I don't really have money atm but I'll be making more in few months so wait for me
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Maybe a backpack instead of the shield?
Also we have artists so we don't have to worry about somebody making the item for us, we can make it ourselves.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █