Toribash
I got some recruitment
There's this guy called attack360 he's pretty good at fighting i wouldn't say the best at aikido tho.
Oh, btw. Hears the application.
Name: In-Game and Real Life
Hobbies:
Skills in Toribash:
A Description of Yourself:
-----
Preferably all in paragraph form
-----
My replays of the mod.
Attached Files
2nd try.rpl (66.4 KB, 3 views)
5th ish try.rpl (76.7 KB, 3 views)
6th ish try.rpl (80.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by mclarensf1; Jan 31, 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well then.....

I found a brown belt?
I found somewone (super good) who's willing to join the clan his name is rycardo10 message me if you object mad.
-----
Hi Clar i tested Firekidd15 he's good to join.
Last edited by LastMaster; Jan 31, 2013 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by mclarensf1 View Post
Oh, btw. Hears the application.
Name: In-Game
Active? (please put regular frequently or rarely)
Belt:
Hobbies:
Skills in Toribash:
! or more paragraph bio.:
-----
Preferably all in paragraph form
-----
My replays of the mod.

like the idea but i wont have them put theyre real name or age ill change that to how active they are ingame (seems some what how do you say? stalker-ish editting qoute to show u what itll look like... now i gotta sort out all these new players that someone invited
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die
Mighty leaders, what are the commands we, "The unranked ones" ,will do our best to accomplish them.
Hi
Hi penny i found somewone who's nows about the clan and wold like to join his name is thebeats.
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
Mighty leaders, what are the commands we, "The unranked ones" ,will do our best to accomplish them.

well,,,,, im trying to find out what belt you guys are someone *clears throat threateningly* invited a bunch of ppl
lol
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die