Toribash
Guys!
I see the thread of picking of clan banner and i see those 3 banners.I think the Lightning + Clouds banner would be good when you combined it with Flaming.

Sincerely,
Shann
Originally Posted by Madpenny3k View Post
like the idea but i wont have them put theyre real name or age ill change that to how active they are ingame (seems some what how do you say? stalker-ish editting qoute to show u what itll look like... now i gotta sort out all these new players that someone invited

LOL Age because it helps us get to know them better I guess.
-----
like the idea but i wont have them put theyre real name or age ill change that to how active they are ingame (seems some what how do you say? stalker-ish editting qoute to show u what itll look like... now i gotta sort out all these new players that someone invited

well,,,,, im trying to find out what belt you guys are someone *clears throat threateningly* invited a bunch of ppl
lol

They have potential!
-----
We need Clan Goals.
PENNY!!!!!!!
Last edited by mclarensf1; Feb 2, 2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well then.....

i would go with the LIGHTNING + CLOUDS and make the lighting "shine" with white-ish colour
Hello everyone! I see you guys are a new(?) clan and I decided to try something different for once.
Name: Wiingz
Active? (please put regular frequently or rarely): Frequently
Belt: 2nd Dan
Hobbies: Not really sure what this meant, but, one of my hobbies is drawing, I am pretty good at drawing and toribash texturing, as well as banners, *wink wink*
Skills in Toribash: Well, I'm good at many mods and what not in toribash, I guess you could call me a jack of all trades. But, Im best at wushu and aikido.
1 or more paragraph bio.: Well, to start off with my bio, I'm a pretty chill dude, I love hanging out with friends in a clan, and have been in quite a few clans, like Twisted Angels(dead), Shadow(alive), and Hype(alive). I love to play this game because destroying my opponent makes me feel... alive? Yeah, alive. Have a nice day. This may or may not have been a paragraph, kinda hard to tell in the reply thingy.
im a genius
Originally Posted by Wiingz View Post
Hello everyone! I see you guys are a new(?) clan and I decided to try something different for once.
Name: Wiingz
Active? (please put regular frequently or rarely): Frequently
Belt: 2nd Dan
Hobbies: Not really sure what this meant, but, one of my hobbies is drawing, I am pretty good at drawing and toribash texturing, as well as banners, *wink wink*
Skills in Toribash: Well, I'm good at many mods and what not in toribash, I guess you could call me a jack of all trades. But, Im best at wushu and aikido.
1 or more paragraph bio.: Well, to start off with my bio, I'm a pretty chill dude, I love hanging out with friends in a clan, and have been in quite a few clans, like Twisted Angels(dead), Shadow(alive), and Hype(alive). I love to play this game because destroying my opponent makes me feel... alive? Yeah, alive. Have a nice day. This may or may not have been a paragraph, kinda hard to tell in the reply thingy.

Accepted btw i like your sig :P and ill have to change hobbies to "non playing toribashskills" such as making banners and such hmm
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die
Awesome! BTW, while I was away I made a banner, :P. You guys wanna see it?
im a genius
Soz
Look madpenny3k we can still be friends but im joining alchemy assault cause its new even tho your clan awsome.Ill always be a friend to the clan message me bye ;(
:,(
-----
Originally Posted by Wiingz View Post
Awesome! BTW, while I was away I made a banner, :P. You guys wanna see it?

Sure hey come on down to my server sometime
-----
Originally Posted by mclarensf1 View Post
LOL Age because it helps us get to know them better I guess.
-----

They have potential!
-----
We need Clan Goals.
PENNY!!!!!!!

right... btw i fixed my steam come on sometime and we will discuss the gaols ok ?
Last edited by Madpenny3k; Feb 4, 2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die