Ranking
Original Post
Hyprim looking for admins
We are looking for trust worthy moderators/admins who will check the application page for applications from people and invite depending on standard.
and also who can manage wars
if you are interested fill this out.

Is this your first clan?:
Belt:
Do you kn much about clan warring?
Can you be trusted with inviting good people to the clan?:

if you are absent from toribash for a month without notice you will lose your rank as mod/admin
Is this your first clan?: No.
Belt: Blue belt on this account, black belt on my old account.
Do you know much about clan warring?: There isn't much to know other than to create a room titled appropriately and gather our members to fight against the opposing clans members. Winning is the hard part. And that should be no problem if we gather the right members.
Can you be trusted with inviting good people to the clan?: If there's one thing I know it's a good player. If you accepted every single person into the clan it would be a disaster. I'll only select the most organized, active, and skillful players I come across.

I also notice you didn't ask about our time zones, just in case you live on the opposite side of the country from me my time zone is CDT.

I'll also go ahead and include my Skype which is doldrum.tb

Oh and you don't have many graphics either, i'm also a pretty decent graphical artist so I could make you some art for your clan pages if you'd like.

Here's a little taste of my work.
Last edited by doldrum; Jun 11, 2014 at 04:31 AM.