Toribash
Originally Posted by joko6 View Post
And you Altered did you ever try sparring?

Yeah i did but it's not my thing heh... I usually get bored in xspar. My playstyle is mainly focused on ABD or any other Aikido-based mod. In a nutshell i only know how to move my tori in order to avoid beeing DQed or beeing lifted/put outside of the ring. I think after years i still don't know to make fluid/realistic movements... I'm not used to low-frames turns

For the logs and as stated on Discord, TheFoxy and DarkHorsePyro have been kicked for inactivity. Joko and Pro244 have been awarded for their activity

We need to do some recruiting to fill the holes, if you know somebody who you think will be a good addition to our clan have them apply
Also some in-game recruiting will be good, everybody can do that.

Originally Posted by AlteredCode View Post
For the logs and as stated on Discord, TheFoxy and DarkHorsePyro have been kicked for inactivity. Joko and Pro244 have been awarded for their activity

We need to do some recruiting to fill the holes, if you know somebody who you think will be a good addition to our clan have them apply
Also some in-game recruiting will be good, everybody can do that.

Thank's for the reward

Also i'm going to start recruiting in game
even if it’s hard to fill the holes because few people apply and in game there are not a lot of very strong people who want to join.
Yo! I went fishing this weekend, got 2 medium size sea breams
Last edited by AlteredCode; Jul 9, 2020 at 05:39 PM.

Hello everybody, unfortunately and as you probably already noticed the clan is dying and i personally don't have the needed time to take care about recruiting and also deal with my irl projects.

That beeing said i'll leave it myself and i'll make TriadVault leader as a placeholder. Hopefully in a future i'll have some more time to dedicate but as for now that's not doable and i don't want to hold you back from joining a more active clan.

That beeing said i'd like to thank everybody who has spent time and effort in the clan and hopefully one day we will raise again!

The discord channel will stay as it is in order to keep us in touch anyway!