Ranking
Original Post
[Movie] The Hunger Games
So I went to see the Hunger Games movie today. If you want to know about it you can look it up and watch a trailer etc...

I had already read the books when I went to to see this but the movie followed the book very well. I was especially amused at how well the actors in the movie resembled my imaginary image of the characters based on the book.
Of course, a few minor details were left out such as the origin of Katniss' lucky Mockingjay pin. But hey, can't have everything.

The story was well laid out and was quite emotionally gripping in places and suspenseful in others. Great fighting scenes too. The use of music was magnificent. When I asked my friend about what he thought of the music afterwards he said he didn't notice any. This is a perfect example of how film music should be. It sets the mood but doesn't draw attention. Very well done.

Overall, it was excellent. I love the story and just the whole setting and the characters and motivations and relationships.

No negative critique tha I can think of but as always, the original medium (book) was better. It just gives more back-story and includes all the little details.

I really recommend reading the book(s), watching the movie or both.
Would watch again.
I really want to see it, it does look great.
I read the first book, a friend lent it to me and i was hooked.
Couldn't put it down all over the holiday i took it on.
The actors do look a lot like the characters, from what i've seen in the trailers anyway.
Although I didn't imagine Katniss like that, can't put my finger on it though.
I also imagined rue to be smaller
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Same with me. I couldn't put the book down. I stayed up late every night reading it and woke up early in the morning. It was just really gripping and interesting.
And when I finished, I was left thinking about it. Pondering, questioning...
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Well 22 kids die. Most of them on screen.
It isn't that bad. Tell your friend to man up.

horrid as in just bad
No it wasn't it was amazing simply amazing.
Where does the Earth truly lead me? I continue to wonder.
liked it better when it was battle royale
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Peeta kicked Cato's ass. Seen it Two Days ago.

Josh Hutcherson is perfect for Peeta played the role well.