Ranking
so just camping then. welcome back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hey Guys! I'm going to be going to California for about a week so dont expect too much activity from me in the next couple of days. Also I'm back from Scottland we had to go to some french airport to get back to America. But yeah. Sorry about all the confusion of me not being active
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
Hey Guys! I'm going to be going to California for about a week so dont expect too much activity from me in the next couple of days. Also I'm back from Scottland we had to go to some french airport to get back to America. But yeah. Sorry about all the confusion of me not being active

would have been cool if you saw Lucie while in France ^3^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
1/2/2015_
1000 hours 53 minutes_
America, Russia
emergency war transmission from Volltic:

CLASSIFIED

-message end-

*static*
(Origin)
Lol ^

Anyway... I have a virus* ;-;. I blame Donald trump.

Idk how long I will be gone. Hopfully not to long.

*ebola
when the
ugh.

I'm going to be inactive for about 2 weeks, due to school and family.

kthnxbai
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
I'm back from California. Wasn't on at all during that time period. It seems a lot of people are going inactive currently. :P
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
aw you were in california? i wanna go there, ive heard the airsoft fields are awesome. anyway welcome back m8
(Origin)