Ranking
Splinter told me I was able to choose if someone is in or not so yes. You're an ORMO member, as long as nobody got anything against it. Tell Splinter what title you want.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Oooh I would very much like to join this. Looks fun
Here goes what I gots:
Attached Files
RVSKick.rpl (30.5 KB, 6 views)
DeadKick.rpl (46.6 KB, 5 views)
Tk win.rpl (84.8 KB, 6 views)
MadMan1.rpl (137.6 KB, 6 views)
DoubbleArmBoom.rpl (43.7 KB, 6 views)
DoubleTurnover.rpl (65.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Nathan; Sep 18, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Mate, three replays only.
One decap, one split and one madman.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, this Org is strictly SP only last time I checked.
Deejay's right. Only SP and onlythree replays per application.

Thank you.

Also, I'm a bit busy right now so if one of the other recruiters could review Azir, I would be grateful
★★★★★
@Azir: That's a no from me. You're pretty good, but not ORMO material just yet. Your strikes should be cleaner, more powerful and always cause dismembers when you want them to, your movement as a whole should flow better, and as a last thing, you should experiment with using outrageously complex movements to produce otherwise easy results. As in, instead of just jumping and kicking, jump, spin around, use ground for extra leverage and THEN kick. You get where i'm going, right?

Note: The bar i've set for this and my future application reviews is quite high, and you need to be better than good to get in. On an ordinary review, i would likely have been notably more positive.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Can I join? The styles would be Decap, Boomhits and Madman ( yeah I know, it sucks, but I don't like madmen)
Attached Files
Meamme0 - ThisIsNotALoveSong.rpl (158.6 KB, 12 views)
Meamme0 - NoMoreUke.rpl (87.7 KB, 9 views)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Nathandude: Not bad, but unfortunately those are not good enough to get you in to ORMO, please re-apply when you have improved.

Meamme0: The second replay, it was fucking awesome. But the other ones however, weren't. 1 good replay 2 not so good equals no entry to ORMO, sorry dude. Please re-apply when you feel like you've improved.
★★★★★