Toribash
Nice good jobs on becoming legends guys, congrats.
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
w o w
much congratulations thread

I really expected someone like SainTD (NAWC CHAMPION), firebolty (was one of the richest marketeers ever), imapirate (all round excellent duelist) and jaker (holds pretty much every record in replay making)
For some reason I've only discovered this board a couple of minutes ago, and I have to thank you guys for the amount of great memories that this board brings back to me. As a old member of the community, there are uncountable moments that I'll never forget. This game for me, was for sure one of the most important moments of my life, here I found great friends that I still talk every single day, here, I found dudes that I'm happily glad to say that I'll never forget them. Oh god, this is so good. Since the beginning when I got a few friends in-game, from when I first started using the forum, that was absolutely magic for me, back in that time, I had no idea what is to be part of a game community, for me there was only the game and nothing more. Toribash taught me that the game is really important, but this forum makes the game even better. Even being only a spectator most of the times, I still consider myself, as everyone else in this site, part of the history of Toribash. So here am I, to thank all members of the community and ofc the legends of this game, thank you guys for being so awesome.

That's it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Oblivion Shook and Chris...

Oblivion has great flow
Shook is a replay maker i believe
And Chris is one hell of an artist.....

I thought Oblivion was a legend I could have had won... That is just sad...

CONGRATS GUYS!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by void View Post
For some reason I've only discovered this board a couple of minutes ago, and I have to thank you guys for the amount of great memories that this board brings back to me. As a old member of the community, there are uncountable moments that I'll never forget. This game for me, was for sure one of the most important moments of my life, here I found great friends that I still talk every single day, here, I found dudes that I'm happily glad to say that I'll never forget them. Oh god, this is so good. Since the beginning when I got a few friends in-game, from when I first started using the forum, that was absolutely magic for me, back in that time, I had no idea what is to be part of a game community, for me there was only the game and nothing more. Toribash taught me that the game is really important, but this forum makes the game even better. Even being only a spectator most of the times, I still consider myself, as everyone else in this site, part of the history of Toribash. So here am I, to thank all members of the community and ofc the legends of this game, thank you guys for being so awesome.

That's it

This folks, is a great post. It's one of the reasons this board was made, so you all can meet the history of Toribash!
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Congrats guys!!!~
Shook, you're a great replay maker so don't ever stop making those badass replays.
Oblivion, you're self spar inspired me to learn how to spar and through that learning experience, I made an incredible amount of friends.
Chris, I don't know much about you but you're a legend and I have absolute respect for you and your art.
I hope you guys will continue to inspire many Toribashers to get even better
:^)
Congratulations guys!

I suppose Swexx, Largekilla will be the next two. :3
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D