ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
hardcore mode
I got the idea,hardcore mode-included in the menu players,ghost retracts.players have included hardcore modes can play with other players who use this beautiful mode on servers sptsialnyh.this mod complicates the game and makes it more interesting!
Go searching in the scripts section somewhere. Surely someone has made one like this. It doesn't need to be added to the actual game IMO.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
No ghosts would actually be pretty fun to play with and will probably be a pretty skillful thing to play with too. I like this idea

-Supported
blue
pink
If you press B once or twice it disables your ghosts, no need for a new feature
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
It disables your ghost but only for 1 turn frame and what if your opponent is cheating and not disabling theirs?
blue
pink
I imagine that if anyone was going to play this kind of mod, they'd want to do it for the fun of it, not in order to cheat.
Perhaps an expansion of that feature in the options or something but a new game mode is a bit much
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.