Ranking
@waffel atleast G1RL & necar, but I think the memberslist on the first page of the thread are correct (I was able to edit that), but not the frontpage of the clanforum.....

@ruadhan yeah, but its hard when good ppl continue to quit, we who are not quitters try but its a limit to how active 3-4 guys could be........ (fking hell how shitty our clanrank have become !! )
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
cant afford new laptop so after all tweeks, I brought this cooler, was sceptic but it works well for the about 28$ !! [money back if not satisfied in local store]
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
My name is stuck with an [Omega] (ingame). Can I have that removed, somehow? :3
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
happy happy, hurray !
hw fun but still careful there mate !

-----
its just me again, lol
wanted to shear the great fact that i took up my hung gar kung fu training again this weekend, fkn GREAT to get back to it !
Last edited by hazelbud; Sep 25, 2011 at 09:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Start using this thread for off topic post`s uall !
hey im just...
posting here...
i have no reasson at all
but hello
by the way i dont know since when omega and icof were allies or if the alliance is new
but im the new iCoF Leader so i thought i have to post here
bye
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.