Toribash
Original Post
/invite (name)
I think it would be cool if we could could invite people from another server, so they could join the one their friend is in. This would be pretty useful with friends. Say my friend is in a betting server and I don't know it, he types /invite SuperROBO1 and a pop up on my screen shows who invited me, and the servers name, giving me an option to accept or decline.

To prevent spam, there would be a 1 min time limit between invites, and also, and option on the top right of the invite to "not except from this person again".

So, how about it guys?
why are you looking here? the post is up there
I think this has Ben suggested before
And has gotten positive feedback but was shot down somehow
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I love it. There is always the ol' PM, but who wants to spend the time to go on the forums and send the PM telling what room to join.

From the receiving point of view, it would look like "*** would like you to join the **** server! Type /acceptinv to join this player."
ugly
Or it could jut show the room name as stated above
Sorta like an contained global, in fact this may open up some tc sinkin opportunities .
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Sounds legit. I support but I'm guessing you'll have to be in a MP server for it to work eh?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
This has been said many times before... I think it is a good idea... although it could be used in bad ways... their are evil toribash plebs out there. They will spam you till you come...
Originally Posted by togo View Post
This has been said many times before... I think it is a good idea... although it could be used in bad ways... their are evil toribash plebs out there. They will spam you till you come...

Read my solutions at the end of my post.

I assume people would switch accounts and TRY to spam, but even they would consider that a waste of their time.
why are you looking here? the post is up there
/addtab [tab name] (/at) - Creates a new chat tab (like when whispering)
/chat [room] - Connects to the room so you can view its chat and write messages to the players (you'll be autospecced in that room).
unfortunately chat command didnt work properly and in 4.5 doesnt work at all. If this command will fixed it will be good solution on this suggestion.
If someone wants to invite you to their server,then there are also a lot of people in that server who would like you to come,all of them could type in /invite<name>
Or people could spam /invite<famous player's name>
Are you living the life you really want?