Toribash
Original Post
/invite (name)
I think it would be cool if we could could invite people from another server, so they could join the one their friend is in. This would be pretty useful with friends. Say my friend is in a betting server and I don't know it, he types /invite SuperROBO1 and a pop up on my screen shows who invited me, and the servers name, giving me an option to accept or decline.

To prevent spam, there would be a 1 min time limit between invites, and also, and option on the top right of the invite to "not except from this person again".

So, how about it guys?
why are you looking here? the post is up there
I do have solutions of reducing spam in my first post...
Yes. But Imagine if you will, 5 or more people, "Let's all invite this guy"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
An option to not accept invites? An option to only accept invites from certain people?
Yea, maybe the whole buddy list thing could work with this, if you are really sensitive about being invited.
this will be so helpful. I'm Real excited. So Supported!
I spelt narwhal wrong. DEAL WITH IT!
Say insert famous person here wants to receive invites from people he knows but not little nublets who idolise them and spam them. The only way to sort this would be an integrated friends list. Anyway steam will fix this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Well I assume not every toribash player has a steam account.
They'll need to get steam accounts though when we go on steam.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Its a good idea, but people could do /invite to every player online and it would be just like a free global. Would there be a way to stop this?