Ranking
Original Post
NES Tetris thread
making myself a tetris thread to contain it so I don't spam everyone all the time with my tetris scores.
I'll also post here when I stream it I guess.

Latest highscore:

We're almost at 400k!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Nice one Erth, you are pretty good.
It's been ages since I don't play tetris, nostalgic feelings.
Gonna be streaming in a minute. Aiming to break the 400k ceiling today.
She/They

Will play when someone buys me a switch. Then I'll battle royale all these hoes.
She/They

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE NO WHAT DID YOU SAY DUDE NO WHAT DID YOU SAY 400 FUCKING THOU MY DUDE

She/They

Hi I somehow managed to beat 600k. just jumped from 400k pb to a 600k pb.

She/They