Ranking
Originally Posted by Kmyn View Post
One paragraph

Isn't that what you did in this thread?

dont change the subject cupcake who are you
If you don't remember that's on you bucko, I didn't change the subject I responded to what you said B^)
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
dont change the subject cupcake who are you

He is Eren Yeager, be careful, he might eat you like a cupcake if you don't stop, once angered he probably won't stop there either, he will destroy the whole world, at this point our only hope is Chuck Norris to put an end to his temper tantrum, these days Chuck's karate chops are called planet breakers.
Thought you would actually put thought into this question but instead you turned it into a rant about how much you hate the community and the people who run it.

I don't know if out right insulting staff is going to do anything because it obviously has made things worse in the past.

Then again actual criticism didn't seem to work either so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by sBotmtwigrmiatstits View Post

Mic drop
Originally Posted by ymir View Post

capoeiraspook.gif

get a hobby mcfarbo, go outside
only reason you stay on this game is so you can duel scam
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
are you not bored of crying

it's his job to cry, i heard American tears fetch a high price on the gypsy market, everytime he runs low on money, he comes back to this game to make a post and reminisce.
y'all need to go outside and touch some grass
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by phish View Post
capoeiraspook.gif

get a hobby mcfarbo, go outside
only reason you stay on this game is so you can duel scam

u play more than me lol

Originally Posted by Kmyn View Post
If you don't remember that's on you bucko, I didn't change the subject I responded to what you said B^)

suck my balls
-----
Originally Posted by sBotmtwigrmiatstits View Post
Thought you would actually put thought into this question but instead you turned it into a rant about how much you hate the community and the people who run it.

I don't know if out right insulting staff is going to do anything because it obviously has made things worse in the past.

ur in a dogshit ass clan
Last edited by McFarbo; Apr 14, 2021 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump