Toribash
Zukflying1, this thread is for posting applications to The Bomb Squad. Even though Bomb is inactive please do not submit a pointless post.
If Not Now, When?
Hey Lotramus remember me? I for some reason got burned out but, now I'm playing again sort of (I mostly play on the weekends)
Belt:Black (still)
In-game activity (0-10):5
Forum Activity (0-10):4
Any previous clans and why you left them:Smile in activity in the clan(not me being in active)
Why The Bomb Squad:Because i was an old member
How you can you contribute to us:I can go in clan wars and make a difference I thing
Favorite mods:Aikido
Any bans/infractions:N/A
Other means of communication (e.g skype)I lost my password to my skype
Something about yourself:I never give up and I'm always positive
Replayson't really save my replays
In-game Name:ScorpionFly
Belt:brown
In-game activity (0-10):7
Forum Activity (0-10):3
Any previous clans and why you left them:none
Why The Bomb Squad:because all member bomb its verry nice
Favorite mods:aikido
Any bans/infractions:N/A
Other means of communication (e.g skype):forget
Something about yourself:dont look into belt but look to how the players play the game
in-game name is swaggerb0y

Real name is Johhny

currently a Blue belt (almost brown)

age of 14

in-game time is 9. i am homeschooled so i spend more time on this game then others

forums activity is 3 because I've only had one other inactive clan

clan i left was mist or something i don't remember.I quit after a while.They were inactive

I want to join the bomb squad so that I can help them out and they can help me

I am getting better each day and wish to offer my skill.

my favorite mods are judo and mushu

no bans

i do not have Skype but if i am accepted into the bomb squad i can get it

I love toribash <3

idk how to post a replay. if u tell me how, i can do it
Hi my name is Caleb. My IGN ia CALEBBATES. I am 11 years old and I am turning 12 in July. My belt is a 2nd Dan black belt but I am about to be 3rd Dan. If u don't think I have potential I WILL RIP UR ARM OFF AND FEED IT TO SOME PIGS!!! Anyways my in-game activity from a 1-10 scale is about a 8 and my forum activity is 6. I have not been in any other clans. And why I want to be in this one is because I want to be in a clan that is active, a clan that is kind and nice, a clan that helps people when they are in need. And I have noticed that this is the perfect clan for me because you guys have all those traits just like I do. And you guys need me you know how? I will donate tc, help in judo clan wars, and give you guys trophies from the fallen enemy such as arms, heads, etc. My favorite mods are judo, mushu, and katanas. I do not have any bans or reports that I know of. By all means this has been fun talking to you guys about me but now I need to tell you something else, my Skype is calebkid04 and my steam is Caleb Bates and the picture is Sub-Zero. But something about me, I am 9'11. I have brown hair and eyes. I live in a small trailer in the suburban part of Rossville GA. And I love video games such as Toribash and Garry's Mod. I also play wizard101 on some occasions. I go to RMS (Rossville Middle School).
Well this has been fun but I gotta go so take care and good luck! oh one more thing im an assassin and if you don't believe it, TRY ME!!!! Thx for reading
Last edited by Anax; Feb 15, 2016 at 11:45 PM.
i would like to join bomb sqaud(once again) i would like to introduse my self i may seem a white belt but thats becaus i for got my password toxxfangsxx my origanal account.so my name is brandon.i am 12. and my hobby is drawing. ive spent a good year on my other account. and now i must start from scratch.i am good abd And anything else abd related. and i know this app is sucky just please give me a chance.
Application
In-game Name: BROBRO221
Belt: Black
In-game activity (0-10): 9-10
Forum Activity (0-10): 5-10
Any previous clans and why you left them: Nope no previous clans
Why The Bomb Squad: I want to help in clan wars and fight in them
How you can you contribute to us: By fighting
Favorite mods: Boxshu, mushu, wushu, aikido and greykido
Any bans/infractions: Nope (honesty)
Other means of communication (e.g skype): No I got hacked in skype :/
Something about yourself: I have won a 1000 tc tourney. I have won against a 10th dan. I have 600 games until 2nd dan.
Replays: Yeah, I do have lots but I seriously don't to do it can you please tell me how to?

I hope I can join If i can thanks!
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
In-game Name: BROBRO221
Belt: Black
In-game activity (0-10): 9-10
Forum Activity (0-10): 5-10
Any previous clans and why you left them: Nope no previous clans
Why The Bomb Squad: I want to help in clan wars and fight in them
How you can you contribute to us: By fighting
Favorite mods: Boxshu, mushu, wushu, aikido and greykido
Any bans/infractions: Nope (honesty)
Other means of communication (e.g skype): No I got hacked in skype :/
Something about yourself: I have won a 1000 tc tourney. I have won against a 10th dan. I have 600 games until 2nd dan.
Replays: Yeah, I do have lots but I seriously don't to do it can you please tell me how to?

I hope I can join If i can thanks!

Wow, jesus christ, stop.
You've applied for multiple clans and each of them I've told them what you're doing.
Just stop, please.