Ranking
Original Post
[WIP]Toribash Photo Studio
Give me a better Name...

I wanted to program something different in case I don't feel like programming my game. It's supposed to be something for Toribash, just nothing completly useless.

Download Here

################################################## #################################################################### ##################

################################################## #################################################################### ##################

Last edited by Fluxorious; Jul 4, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
Would be nice if in the future we also can load the full set.
Would be nice if it becomes like toribashtexture so people can see people set in forum. Although downloadable file still nice too.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Would be nice if in the future we also can load the full set.
Would be nice if it becomes like toribashtexture so people can see people set in forum. Although downloadable file still nice too.

"Reading the Files is working now, currently only implemented to Load the Player names and their HeadTexture"
I'm working on the rest of the textures, don't see why we would need another toribashtexture though
-----
Update:
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
All Textures are now beeing loaded, I've started to import objects aswell(not done yet though) and I've done a little work on the graphical aspect.

Screenshots

Last edited by Fluxorious; Mar 7, 2018 at 09:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is actually a really cool idea and it seems like you've implemented it well too. ;) What are you using to code it? I'm really curious to see where this goes.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
This is actually a really cool idea and it seems like you've implemented it well too. ;) What are you using to code it? I'm really curious to see where this goes.

Using C# and the Unity Engine.

I should consider making a "To-do List" to maybe hint some of the planned features
Is this program going to be compatible when Toribash Next comes around? Great work nonetheless. I can't write in C# that's for sure. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Is this program going to be compatible when Toribash Next comes around? Great work nonetheless. I can't write in C# that's for sure. xD

Good question, but I can't tell as of now. It won't be as useful in next anyways because they're both built in the same engine and could have similar graphics
Update:
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Tweaked the Size, Position and Rotation of the Head Object, implemented support for Breast Objects, added Volumetric Lighting and Camera Controls!
WASD - Move around
Mouse - Look around
Shift/Space - Lower/Raise
Q/E - Tilt Left/Right
Ctrl - Lock Camera

Screenshot

Added Planned and Known Bugs List to the OP. Planned List is not completed and the Thread looks a little shabby, I'll do that at some point...
Last edited by Fluxorious; Mar 8, 2018 at 09:50 PM.
nice one, I suggest loading obj files and their textures, together with post processing and camera control.
the posing needs IK, if you use FK you just need to rotate a joint
in the parenting tree.

use my model of tori if needed as reference of structure or UVs.
Last edited by dengue; Mar 9, 2018 at 04:42 AM.