Ranking
that's true sadly....
but meeeeeeeh

let's get more event suggestion then make a vote for it.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
i was thinking maybe we do something retro like a skate competition, or maybe a scavenger hunt, so people who are terrible at the game still have a chance to win.

but we'd have to make them very hard.

because that's what we're all about.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I like where this is going
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
We should totally make the 2nd place prize better than the 1st so then everyone will be fighting for 2nd.

We'll get so many mediocre replays its not even funny.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It would be hard to decide then.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Just make a damn simple replay maker event, maybe something like Tear away face event or sometin like dat. That's pretty easy to make.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Make something very simple. I hate events that require me to do something extremely specific and narrow down my creativity.
oh yeah
we could do a replay event where we don't use our hands at all in the replay.

then we could call it "Look mom no hands."

I am seriously tired right now.