Ranking
Original Post
Mouse scroll = zoom in / zoom out
Is it possible that this is not suggested before?

I mean its more intuitive than dragging your mouse back and forth to zoom out, zoom in TB camera.
Shouldn't it be:

Mouse scroll button = zoom in / zoom out
Mouse drags = rotations
?

Should be an option in controls to set it like that. In 21st century almost everybody have mouse with a scroll button attached you know... . _ .
-----
Btw, where are the controller settings in TB? Am I missing something?
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 26, 2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, there is always a freecamera able by pressing 3, where you can use WASD+shift as much as you want. I don't see the limitation on the movement here really.
I use the wheel and X key to change joint states as well. Could it be made so that only when no joint is highlighted the scroll zooms in/out?
Can this be an option that can be toggled on and off? I really like using the wheel and x...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Obviously, many people does not want the scroll wheel to be removed. Please don't make any more posts about this, if it's useful to some, but not to others, it will be an option. So don't worry.

My personal config is wasd to move the cam, mouse to extend/contract (with mouse buttons set to 4), and x/c/z to hold/relax.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Well, reading this 'feedback' I can see only one solution to the problem: add option to set controls for a game as we want, using mouse and keyboard keys!

Jesus... Now that you think about it, how come a fighting game that is set in full 3D space doesn't have an option to set controls!!!!!!

2005-2013, and game doesn't have an option to set controls!!!!

Hampa, please, tell me that you're an alien from Tau Ceti 5, and because you have tentacles and telekinesis, you thought that everyone from Earth also do stuff your way.
I can live with that!