Ranking
Original Post
Player sepperation!
Good evening people, or morning or day and night.
As we all know, after you reach the Black belt.. there are more Belts and skills.
But.. as i open the Serverlist, there is maximum Black belt rooms.
I play at these rooms and it is getting bored to me, past days we had Ultimate Servers but now i kinda have to fight newbies in wushu.
I didn't have posted this thread in the server suggestions because nobody would read it, before you close this i just got some questions.

Why don't you support your old high belt players ?
Why do I need to fight around low belts ?
Why do I have to watch newbies as they rush or run away from me ?
Why you disable beautiful possibilities even if they aren't played that much, when they are played then everything is perfect ?
Why you want low belts fight with higher belts if we could teach them in private rooms ?
Why I need to fight in rooms with flaming childs using caps and cannot play wushu ?
Would just some ultimate rooms for popular mods and popular players be do something bad ?
..And if anybody of you is not sharing my opinion i have to accept that, so why dont we just make a survey ?

please answer me if you could, and sorry for my grammar.
Enjoint life
I also miss the ultimate servers. They werent filled 24/7, but they were used.

They just added a 12k tourney for 10th and higher and i highly support that. I was in it a lil bit ago, and it's going great.

I feel like after monitoring this server to make sure it goes alright, you should add more high qi rooms.
Smavia, I am always open for server suggestions, you can just pm. As for the thread, I will ask to have it moved to a more convenient location so others can find it and see it.

The problem with the ultimate rooms was that there were not always used, and after some time they really died down. Even now the black belt rooms are rarely used. As shockey said, we now implemented qi restricted tourney rooms so that people will be able to play with others on their skill level. Also, each tourney offers a different amount of tc if you win, so you benefit from being a higher belt.

The idea of ultimate rooms has been brought to the table before, but it seems like there are more cons than pros.

I am sorry to say, but I don't support the re-implementation of ultimate rooms.
A hasbeen like the rest
Why not to play at blackbelt rooms if they're empty all the time anyway?
Black Belt rooms are useless because nobody is playing there (in case of noob actions of black belts) so everybody just join Public Wushu... the Black belt room is not that popular for us high belts because there are more higher belts then black belts

and the 12k tourney is just 1 mod... the only thing i am fighting for is to play with other players at a higher belt in wushu, because if you play toribash and try to score all your momentum for nice moves while your opponent is a younger belt and just plays to win, that is not the sense of toribash at my point of view.
It even could be something new to make the possibility for us "special" wushu players and not a ultimate room... that was just an example
Last edited by Smaiva; Oct 22, 2014 at 05:36 PM.
Enjoint life
I was inactivate for a period of time(3-4 years) I remember the old setup which in my option worked better for newer members, cause as they climbed in belts they could fight different belts and thus different styles, and at the top of the ladder was the ultimate servers, which in a way gave the lower belts something to aim for; like a vip room. I have seen multiple times that once one person enters the black belt room it doesn't take long to get crowed. I think it would make players play more if there was a "vip" room again, cause like the old idea of placing a sign "do not open" people want the need to open; far stretch, but still same concept to show point.
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
That is an good argument Bavaros, even now these 2 levels of wushu rooms(SemiPro, Public and Black) attempt to have much alts in it... if 2 completely different belts fight against there is no fun for both, the lower belt just thinks he gets raped and starts clicking on his tori hectically and run because of this case, the higher belt has to play hunter vs. rabbit then.

supporting the servers to have fights in the same or nearly same belts may give the opportunity to get really better. After fighting in that way we also could go to the public room to teach the others a little bit... maybe even then if the ultimate room is empty and we wait for someone to fight with there.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Why not to play at blackbelt rooms if they're empty all the time anyway?

This. I was wondering why people are never in these and even when public wushu has 8 or more people in it and %50 are 10th + they don't seem to go to blackbelt lobby.

But most regular blackbelts are pretty terrible and there seems to be quite a big skill gap between 3rd black and regular. Maybe removing blackbelt lobbys and replacing them with ultimate could be something?
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
This. I was wondering why people are never in these and even when public wushu has 8 or more people in it and %50 are 10th + they don't seem to go to blackbelt lobby.

But most regular blackbelts are pretty terrible and there seems to be quite a big skill gap between 3rd black and regular. Maybe removing blackbelt lobbys and replacing them with ultimate could be something?

Well, if most of the black belts are noobs, what makes the 10k qi players better? If I was 10th dan, would that mean I am better than a blackbelt at wushu? Saying that a players skill in one mod is based on a belt is ridiculous to say the least. If players want the ultimate rooms back, they should it by playing in the black belt rooms, and not the public.

The current qi restricted rooms we have now are not used. The current black belt rooms are like the old ultimate rooms. They were used for a short period of time, and then they stopped getting used. If there were re-implemented, the same thing would happen.
A hasbeen like the rest