Ranking
Original Post
( Static and Non Static) Object Cameras
Someway of or (lua) that you can attach a camera to a moving object (so it stays on the object as it moves) or static one. Much like the first person camera on a Tori or Uke. But instead you can somehow place it on an object or activate it. Didn't sound very hard to code. So yeah that's the idea. Its just i'm doing this video thing, where i want a first person view on this cylindrical, fast moving, object, but i don't want the Tori/Uke on or near the object because it adds too much weight and friction. And i don't want to have to keyframe following along, because it's moving very fast, and it'd be a choppy freecam. Sort of like putting a GoPro on something, type of idea.

I don't know how detailed the camera would be able to be as far, as only having it be able to point in only in one direction. (Like the Uke/Tori first person) Or like a camera stuck in one place but able to turn 360 or 180 on an axis. (and is Keyframeable)
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I hate to sound like a broken record, but you can more or less do that with expertcam. There's no specific option for locking onto an object but it's pretty easy to do it yourself with it
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
I hate to sound like a broken record, but you can more or less do that with expertcam. There's no specific option for locking onto an object but it's pretty easy to do it yourself with it

Yeah guys please do small research before suggesting things that arleady exist.

And Moop, do you have a stutter? (ok this joke was bad, I know).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static