5 Votes / 8.20%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(P_old) Power_old

P O W E R
"Seek power"

S T O R Y

In the year 2030 power did not exist anymore...all the energy disappeared resulting in a world full of darkness and chaos. The days and nights were the same, the sun did not glow anymore...The moon did not shine like before, plants weren't lively, canvas was taken out of them. People lost hope, the world was grey and dark. Not even a little ray of light could get through that deep never ending dark sky...The government was corrupted, democracy was erased, and dictation was forcibly implanted . This was not right, people were praying for a hero...a hero that could give light to this world full of darkness...a hero with the power to color this world without canvas... a hero that could bring hope! One day a dead bird fell from the sky with a flower, this flower had canvas! The people wondered "how could this be?!" They thought this bird was from above the clouds, and started gaining hope. They saw a big mountain surpassing the clouds and started a journey to the top of the mountain. The government went wary of this and killed anyone who dare try to reach beyond that dark and never ending sky. A war began, leading into a bloodshed against the government. People saw hope, and they rebelled because of the conviction they had for that only hope. This is where I enter, my family was killed and I was lost in this world full of chaos...alone...wandering without a path. Life? what's the meaning of life? I was born in this world, is this punishment? I thought. People talked about a miracle, a hero, someone that could save this world, they were just holding false hopes to me. I want to see the real happiness the books describe, the colors and the blue sky full of life.

Can I be a hero? I am weak and have no power, I have nothing to change this world. But I will become the hero these world needs, no matter what happen I must reach beyond this dark sky, I am tired of wandering these endless roads, I must create hope. I start climbing the mountain, my feet got muddy and bloody, my hands got weak and fill with pain. What I am doing? can I reach the top like this, I am exhausted, I cannot die like this! I must keep climbing, my eyes are failing, I feel dizzy, the only thing that holds me is the hope of seeing above that dark sky. I am almost there, I can almost touch and peak above the clouds. I reach the top and saw a glimpse of a new world full of canvas, birds were lively and the sky was blue. I could not hold anymore and the wind knock me down. I was happy... I was almost there... I saw the blue sky... I am happy dying this way, no regrets. Suddenly! a voice whispers me "You brave one...I admire your courage" Who are you? "I am the hope you seek, the force that moved you to do this, you have gain the power and proven yourself, any last wish? "I only wanted to be a hero, I wanted to bring hope to this world, seems my naive actions were just dreams with false hopes... I wish I could had shown that beautiful blue sky to all the people beneath, I guess I cannot accomplish that..."Very well, you will be the force that moves these people, the will to make them act and choose freely, you are the power, good bye" Story tells people saw a child falling from the sky emitting a bright canvas...that child gave light and hope for a new era. Who would thought a mere child wish could turn into hope for many? That child gave canvas to this dark and corrupted world, they named that child power. People from all the world gathered in that place, they founded a clan in name of that kid. These people are called warriors, they are blessed with the power to give canvas to this world and protect that wish that gave light to it, They have Power

Excuse the grammar.

R U L E S

FORUM RULES

• Maintain your trolling level under 90000.
  • Avoid insulting other members,allies, and community in general.
  • Spamming the thread constantly every minute with conversation that could be resolved by PM or IRC is not acceptable.
  • Personal problems should stay personal, don't involve the clan.
  • Do not provoke invaders, chill your ego waffles and pride.
  • Try to maintain an understandable grammar at least.
  • If you're going to be inactive let us know beforehand.
  • Subscribe to keep update.

Clan Discussion Rules
CLAN RULES

GAME RULES

• Good Game
  • Try your best to behave, this will affect the clan reputation.
  • Don't abuse the @ "Power"
  • Wait your turn or move on.
  • If you lose the round "shit happens".
  • Don't spam the chat with idiocy, that annoys people.
  • Raging behavior is something I cannot control so try not to.

Last edited by Pwr; Dec 29, 2013 at 08:08 AM.
1: Until what settles?

2: It isn't a good look deleting and making threads whenever you feel the need.

Just some advice lad.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
You don't know what happened: Doodle kicked all member, gave me his clan, and demanded 10k or he'd mess up everything. So he eventually quit and now im left with an empty clan...
So you wanna make new clan huh... Good luck with it.

I can try making banner if you want
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
Please add a member list and other needed things to the first post, rules nd such can be found here
usual 24 hours applies, thanks
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Now recruiting! Check the recruitment threads!
-----
Also added new slides for the clan page, they look stunning!
Last edited by Pwr; Feb 8, 2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pwr you should hop in-game and start recruiting. Just sitting there expecting members to come to you won't get you far.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
I've been recruiting ,did you even see the new members?

Edit:
Yo, if you guys want any of your replays added just post them here.
Last edited by Pwr; Feb 9, 2013 at 03:55 AM.