Ranking
Original Post
TC amount by username
Heya so i figured this little thing could save people the trouble of checking the tc amount a user currently own.
Also the fact that not everyone knows how to check that was being considered when i thought about this.
Simply adding another line or replacing the achivements line with a tc amount would make stuff easier and faster for regular users and for staff to clearly see how much the user have instead of opening the shop tab etcetc
Tell me what you think.
P.S : if this was suggested before i am sorry yet when i searched this forum it didnt come up with any thread talking about this.
Imaparrot~!
Yes yes yes!
I was thinking about this too a couple days ago, maybe have a little pop-up when you hover over their name says tc amount and maybe some other junk
yesyesyes
supported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Isn't there already something like this where you click the person name then it you click show all statistics or something like that? If there isn't then I support this idea
i am the best in toribash
Adding another line under the achievements won't make the box any bigger and will make it to easier access.

~Supported

An achievements line? I don't know what that is...but wouldn't this be better under the User's avatar? So when they post you can simply look to the left to reveal the amount of TC they own...
blue
pink
@Kredal the achievements line is under the players avatar.

I support this it would make it much easier.
[AC] Assassin
Indeed.
This would make things much easier for Marketeers to see another's TC Amount.
Although, are you really lazy enough to just not open a new tab?

~Neutral.
What of this people that dont wish for people to see their tc amount?
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Not everyone's internet or computers are fast enough to open a new tab and close it in a second just to view someone's tc. I speak from experience.
I'm all for this, may seem like something lazy, but it would save a lot of people a lot of trouble.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|