Toribash
Original Post
Get rid of AFK penalty
ya get rid of the afk penalty it's really annoying people are easily FEnterd with the penalty set and the lose lots of tc it happens a lot i don't see a need for the penalty and it sould not be there if anything afk penalty shouldd effect your rank not your tc
Last edited by Candy; May 24, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
Trying
Afk penalty should be treated the same as entering a duel. I can see how it could be a good thing but it needs limitations.
PM me with any and all questions
Damn so true. I imagine people who could have like only 100k, be afk, the penality set to 100k, rip. Meanwhile he raped his PC out of the window. Supported.
Maybe is people were specced automatically when it was set (or if they joined after it was set) and got a message warning them about the AFK penalty. This way people who weren't already AFK would just re-enter and nobody would be caught by surprise. It would be similar to the system used when a server is set to duels.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Afk penalty should be treated the same as entering a duel. I can see how it could be a good thing but it needs limitations.

Ok then. When i make servers i will look for afk players and set the penalty active only when i see they are afk, after the first frame

I want to hear official oppinion about this from staff. It should be ok to be a dick and do that? Spot and afk player and start afk penalty and then disable it?
Last edited by Insanity; May 24, 2015 at 07:50 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
afk penalty has limitations it can only be set too 5k witch is still alot
Trying
All you have to do is when you activate AFK Penalty, it acts as if a duel has started.

Upon joining, you're automatically put in spec and OP cannot fenter you unless he turns off the Penalty, but if activated again everyone is fspeced. It's not hard if they done duel how it is.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Maybe is people were specced automatically when it was set (or if they joined after it was set) and got a message warning them about the AFK penalty. This way people who weren't already AFK would just re-enter and nobody would be caught by surprise. It would be similar to the system used when a server is set to duels.

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
All you have to do is when you activate AFK Penalty, it acts as if a duel has started.

Upon joining, you're automatically put in spec and OP cannot fenter you unless he turns off the Penalty, but if activated again everyone is fspeced. It's not hard if they done duel how it is.

I hate to be unconstructive or aggressive, but how is your suggestion different to mine?

One issue this would create would be that betting server host could end up speccing everyone because they didn't hear about the change, but that's really their own fault for setting the AFK penalty. But it is still a possible problem...
Good morning sweet princess