Ranking
I could consider it, but I have been enjoying it trying to make me do things over the past year. That's probably the highlight of that app, it's like an over zealous parent

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I pay literally no attention to Discord, and for obvious reasons there's no mics, cameras or other wank of the sort on a work machine.

Only reason I bothered in the first place was down to a few dorks deciding they would only communicate about a job via it. Losers.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I pay literally no attention to Discord, and for obvious reasons there's no mics, cameras or other wank of the sort on a work machine.

Only reason I bothered in the first place was down to a few dorks deciding they would only communicate about a job via it. Losers.

Ew
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

Then just use the typing chat function.
\o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
We added a music bot, if you want the commands for it all you can do ;;help in the musik channel for all your musiky needs