Toribash
Original Post
What does/did Evil mean to you?
What does evil mean to you? The clan itself. This thread is for current and former members.

I was a member for 5 years and I had a lot of great memories. I was in my junior year of high school when I joined. I'm almost 24 years old as of this post. Evil was a daily routine in a way, I would always try to stay up to date and I'd check the forums every few hours. Some of my favorite memories came from our IRC channel and playing in-game. I remember playing Spinbag and all those dumb mods from back in the day. All my silly goat sets and those dumb gifs I used to make. Evil was a big part of my teenagehood and early adulthood to an extent. I thought I'd share my thoughts and I'd love to read what Evil means to you guys.

Yours Truly.
playing daycare with rc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
I started playing toribash in 2008 and was incredibly active until around 2010. After that I did the occasional game, but I stopped keeping up with the community entirely.
Some years later around the end of 2014 I came back.
Everything was different. All the players I knew were gone. All records were broken. Suddenly tricking was more popular than getting points. Abd suddenly was a thing. There was a market for textures and nobody did the textures themselves anymore.

The only thing that remained, were some of the old school clans.
And Evil is the most old school one there is. I love toribash, but I still live in the past. And my best way to express my nostalgia was to join Evil. For me, Evil is the Legacy of old school toribash and thus I identify with Evil
evil Führer of Evil
on the real though, i haven't been in evil for that long (including my first time in) but there is a reason why i decided to rejoin, and that would be the feeling like i just belong, you know. everyone i have talked to so far seems super awesome and i'm really loving how things are at the moment (even though i'd definitely love to have a chat with some inactive members, but what can you do huh).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^^

Only clan I feel welcomed, made some good friends and since rejoining met new cool people.

also hi goat
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Only clan I feel welcomed, made some good friends and since rejoining met new cool people.

less gooo Lucy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
I started playing toribash in 2008 and was incredibly active until around 2010. After that I did the occasional game, but I stopped keeping up with the community entirely.
Some years later around the end of 2014 I came back.
Everything was different. All the players I knew were gone. All records were broken. Suddenly tricking was more popular than getting points. Abd suddenly was a thing. There was a market for textures and nobody did the textures themselves anymore.

The only thing that remained, were some of the old school clans.
And Evil is the most old school one there is. I love toribash, but I still live in the past. And my best way to express my nostalgia was to join Evil. For me, Evil is the Legacy of old school toribash and thus I identify with Evil

I don't think I could have said it better myself. There is a few differences in our timeline, but nonetheless Evil is like a second family. I came back seeing old schoolers still around amd was smacked with nostalgia. Love y'all.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.