Ranking
Little guy is funny coming from a guy throwing a childish tantrum in a video game because they don't work well with others.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
who are you again little guy ?

Don't make yourself look bad in a rant by belittling lol,
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Don't make yourself look bad in a rant by belittling lol,

fuck u

Originally Posted by Kmyn View Post
Little guy is funny coming from a guy throwing a childish tantrum in a video game because they don't work well with others.

so who are you little guy?
You can check some of your banned accounts you should still be able to see my name on there (If you're still having questions,) it's dope to see that you haven't matured since the days when you were ban on sight. You've been in this community for damn near a decade and you act the same way you did when you started; I would say it's impressive, but I was told not to award children for their shitty behavior. A good rant though, I'll give you 5/10 maybe if you didn't make transgender users and one single staff member the sole reason for the games decline I would be willing to add more points, but you really just come off as a spoiled child throwing a fit. It's not a bad thing if staff is trying to make the game/forum a safe environment for all users; though I will admit there's been some points where I'm like but the overall mission isn't bad. Users like you who are making it an issue are the true reason for the games decline. Such a simple minded way of thinking. To anyone will braincells this would be something to avoid. Wibbles is a prime example of a GOOD DECISION because you guys were starting witch hunts and being overall little shits
-----
Originally Posted by Dizzee View Post
he is a very big man actually

;) you know it
Last edited by Stealir; Apr 14, 2021 at 07:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
its silly to think that the liveliness of this game centers around a niche group of volunteers. i believe community implies that everyones at fault for the decline?

honestly if you havent had direct interactions with staff you wouldnt even know they exist or know their importance. the game doesnt revolve around the loud minority, (referring to people who complain about trivial things like this without seeing a bigger picture)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
You can check some of your banned accounts you should still be able to see my name on there (If you're still having questions,) it's dope to see that you haven't matured since the days when you were ban on sight. You've been in this community for damn near a decade and you act the same way you did when you started; I would say it's impressive, but I was told not to award children for their shitty behavior. A good rant though, I'll give you 5/10 maybe if you didn't make transgender users and one single staff member the sole reason for the games decline I would be willing to add more points, but you really just come off as a spoiled child throwing a fit. It's not a bad thing if staff is trying to make the game/forum a safe environment for all users; though I will admit there's been some points where I'm like but the overall mission isn't bad. Users like you who are making it an issue are the true reason for the games decline. Such a simple minded way of thinking. To anyone will braincells this would be something to avoid. Wibbles is a prime example of a GOOD DECISION because you guys were starting witch hunts and being overall little shits

u mad bro?
-----
Good 1

who the fuck are u? u literally typed paragraphs and none of them contained useful information
Last edited by McFarbo; Apr 14, 2021 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
who the fuck are u? u literally typed paragraphs and none of them contained useful information

One paragraph

Isn't that what you did in this thread?
grabbing the popcorn and pinning this thread to see where this leads

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you