ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Part of me..
On the 2nd of November, 3 days ago at 6:00 AM
My best friend, my brother, my other half was brutally murdered..
I just want to let you guys know about this huge impact that this guy made..
Read it all theough guys..
He's the one on the right and Im on the left..

This was one of the best days I've spent with you..
It was our graduation day. We were the happiest among them all. We laughed, cracked millions of jokes and danced together.. I still remember every bit we've been through, all the good and bad stuff. I remember the day when you told me that you're not the type of a person who'd cry because of somebody's death, but you swore that you'd only cry if I die.. And now... It is me who is crying because I've lost you.. The moment I heard you were gone I laughed thinking it was just a joke.. I still can't process this in my mind that you're gone, forever.
We shared everything.. Sometime's you'd ask me if I was hungry then you'd cook some food for both of us.. You were always there when I needed somebody you were the first I think of.. You left a big hole in my heart when I saw your coffin.
I never thought your day would come before mine, not in this way either💔
I remember all the days you would shout at me when I did wrong.. You were my elder brother and you were my right arm.. The last day we met.. It was quite full of emotions.. I told you about my problems and you told me about yours 😔
I just realized why you didnt let me be away for a second that day.. You clearly wanted to spend as much time as possible with me..
The last words you told me are stuck in my head.. You told me that you love me with a big smile.. I never thought it was gonna be the last thing I hear from you..
And now you're gone.. In a matter of seconds I've lost a big part of me.. you're still in my heart and you'll always be.
Rest in peace my brother, you'll never be forgotten.
Attached Images
IMG_1246.jpg (29.7 KB, 46 views)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
I'm very sorry to hear your loss man. You can't really express emotion through the internet but know I really, truly am sorry for what happened. No one deserved this, especially someone like you, a normal person with a normal life with an extraordinary love with the ones close to them.

I'll give a prayer to them in my chapel tomorrow. May they rest in peace. I hope you can move forward from this, and may your brother and friends live on in eternal rest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
What Nagato said, it's hard to express emotion through the internet. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it must be like. I've lost two or three family members, but none of them stood me that close, and died by age, and not something like your case.

There's not much I really can say, except that I'm sorry for you and the one's who stood your brother close. Just let me know if you need to talk. I'd definently want to help with that.
M I N I V A N
Really feel bad while reading it, I understand you, all of your feelings, that moment, when you lost closest friend...
Hope you will be okay, I hope murder of your brother will get the worst punishment of ever...
I'm so sorry for your loss...
Rest in peace
I've never really talked alot with you but im very sorry for your loss it was hard to read through i can't relate to how you must feel stay strong buddy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
Man that really sucks.

I don't even know how to respond to something like that. My deepest sympathies Tengo.

If you ever want to vent or just want to talk I'm always here for you dude.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Damn Tengo, that's terrible. Hope you're all right man.

That's a tough situation and I'm deeply sorry for your loss, at least you were able to see him that day and were on good terms. Be happy his last words to you were good ones.
I'm sure he was a magnificent guy.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit