Toribash
I'm a vergin and i'm 13! I kinda like to be a one! XD its kinda early to lost it at 14! kinda
Last edited by Uberis; Sep 25, 2009 at 10:01 PM. Reason: wont tell
I like how this thread is on the 11th page. Somehow posting here seems more pressing than anything else.

And yeah, I'm a "literal" virgin at 18. But it's pretty much, now that I'm at the university I'm going to meet a girl who's bot attractive and interesting, or I'll feel like paying for a streetwalker. Love's better than lust, but whichever, life is good.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
lost mine to strangelove, nuthug and mantrain at the tender age of 16. turned a Deviance into a BenDover. [FCC] ftw

truth? you be the judge

Originally Posted by SmileyJones View Post
I'm going to meet a girl who's bot attractive and interesting

i hear boten anna is single atm
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
Lost it at age of 14. Highly regret it, girl got pregnant ect... Use condoms ffs...

'

Oh wow. Did anybody find out who did it?
[16:53] <Mosier> Trippy

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
If the 13 year-old cases are true then I say:

Where the fuck were all these horny little girls when I was growing up?

Don't worry, there are many.
11, Virgin. And I'm fucking happy to be. I'd rather save it for later in my life. I'm not exactly "Ready". :v
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
I'm seventeen in a two months, and I love my girlfriend. We haven't had sex before, but we've been talking about it. I'm still a virgin, and I'm pretty proud of it. I look around at the people in my school, and I just have disapprove.
To me (I'm not sure what you other guys think), sex is a bond between two people, and should only be shared by those who are truly in love. If otherwise, then it's more like a lust-streak than it is sex. Scratch that, I'm talking about making love... Making love must first contain love, otherwise it is sex... Yeah, something like that. I'm a virgin. It's okay if I don't have my facts straight XD.
Was 15, apparently I sucked eh, cos she dumped me the day after.
(Humped and dumped :'<)
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Was 15, apparently I sucked eh, cos she dumped me the day after.
(Humped and dumped :'<)

D:
And you're how old now?