ES Recruitment Drive
The124: hey, i remember you.
If my memory isnt failing me you are a decent player and a nice person.
I say yes
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Sorry for the late vote :c but I'll say yes on it, your movements looked pretty good to me and it's also interesting to see another artist about to be here.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
neutral toward a yes. chat more with us, but so far seems like you're in.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
hey guys, sorry for being late, i've done 2 replays in singleplayer, some time ago i format my computer and i lost all replays, I always forget to save replays in my pendrive , but i'm searching maps to do more replays for you all.
Attached Files
Parkour _SP_1.rpl (529.4 KB, 6 views)
Parkour_SP_2.rpl (489.9 KB, 4 views)
matarika_parkour_beachside.tbm (19.9 KB, 5 views)
mata_parkour_gaps.tbm (12.7 KB, 3 views)
S.O.S
doesnt have much to do with his app but I wanted to attach some spars we did a long time ago (1 year approx.)

P.S.: sparring 17 is by far my favorite, we did a capoeira performance
Attached Files
sparring 17 (The124).rpl (782.9 KB, 5 views)
sparring 18 (The124).rpl (891.4 KB, 4 views)
sparring 19 (The124).rpl (1.41 MB, 4 views)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I found a spar single player that i do in 2017, don't is so good because for me is a little hard do spar in sp, because it need too much attention with uke and tori and sometimes I forget to move uke or me, but I'm training to gain more experience in spar sp.

And I'll put a spar replay in mp that i do today, i really like this one.
Attached Files
Demon-EP4-RP1.rpl (868.1 KB, 4 views)
DemonEP4-RP2.rpl (452.8 KB, 4 views)
tss_infiltrate_battle_2.tbm (21.0 KB, 4 views)
tss_infiltrate_battle_3.tbm (21.0 KB, 3 views)
Spar_The124-Perfect01_1.rpl (1.49 MB, 3 views)
Last edited by Hollow; Jan 30, 2019 at 05:02 AM.
S.O.S
your movement is stiff in places, but it's a movement that I find fun to watch. your parkour needs a LOT of work, but your spars are what I wish mine would look like. i wish i could give a more indepth talk about your replays and what you can do to make them better, but im short on time and don't have the motivation i used to

bem vindo a vector, The134
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Urbanleo :p
Wassup guys, i'm Urbanleo and I dont even know why I'm here, but doesn't matter. Some guy said me to app in Vector, then i come here.
So... i'm a sparrer, I like to play alone in freeplay, but I did a replay that I entered on my alt and did a self_spar. I think it's cool. Sometimes I like trying to do some madman or ukebashing, but man, why its so hard ?? ah ... I also like to spend time playing with friends, any way. I'm not very competitive, but sometimes when I need to tc I do everything and more. Now I'm starting to work with textures.
That's all ... I guess.
Attached Files
Listen to Shawn James.rpl (94.5 KB, 7 views)
self spar.rpl (418.0 KB, 5 views)
your replays are good, your movement is good, your fighting is good, your ukebashing is good. As a replaymaker in general, you're fairly decent and has a lot of windows for improvement, which is exactly what Vector is looking for. However, what Vector is definitely not looking for are members that are just here for the tag and dont plan to get along or contribute to the clan, which is the message that the low effort you put into your app is showing me

Make a better app or my vote will stay as nay
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]