Ranking
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
Hello Evil, I am back from inactivity, and would love to rejoin this awesome clan!I became inactive to sort some things but I'm back

Hi I'm Lucy, how are you.
My favorite things to do in Toribash are playing Aikido, tricking , occasional parkour, and making textures.
And of course talking to the members of Evil, what's a clan without it's awesome members!
I'm becoming more active within the forums and in-game again, after drinking a cup of wd-40

Alt account Room, usually used for tricking.

Hope this isn't too short for you's <3

I AmEvil

Your application has been recieved and voted on it's a yes from us. Join the discord. We'll test you later (as a formality).

You drank what tho?
Last edited by Project; May 6, 2021 at 07:48 PM.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Hello Evil, My Nickname is Liankan i am a 7th Dan player. Joined the game around 2012 and still active since now. Used to be a High Rank member on the now dead [Spark] clan. I have not been too active on Forums but i could do so. In game im active almost every day of the week. Im more active on Discord. I would like to join the Clan because ive been hanging and chatting with various members of the clan. Also because my set looks demon like and it fits the Evil side.
The mod im best at: Boxshu and a little bit of Aikido.
Voucher: rcrichman recommended me and also handed me the links to discord and forum aplication. Im close to Lake, mattm8r, Cult, Tempest, surfer2u and T0ribush.
Special Ability: I Speak spanish and english and could help in some kind of way if needed. I could serve as a recruiter or recommend skilled/OG people to join the clan.
Hope to get the chance to join the Family
I Am Evil
If you agree to occassionally entertain me to some taekkyon games I'm gonna say hell yes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by Zephh View Post
If you agree to occassionally entertain me to some taekkyon games I'm gonna say hell yes.

I´ll accept the conditions happily
You said, you joined 2012, but your join date said 2016. What's the story behind that?
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Liankan View Post
Hello Evil, My Nickname is Liankan i am a 7th Dan player. Joined the game around 2012 and still active since now. Used to be a High Rank member on the now dead [Spark] clan. I have not been too active on Forums but i could do so. In game im active almost every day of the week. Im more active on Discord. I would like to join the Clan because ive been hanging and chatting with various members of the clan. Also because my set looks demon like and it fits the Evil side.
The mod im best at: Boxshu and a little bit of Aikido.
Voucher: rcrichman recommended me and also handed me the links to discord and forum aplication. Im close to Lake, mattm8r, Cult, Tempest, surfer2u and T0ribush.
Special Ability: I Speak spanish and english and could help in some kind of way if needed. I could serve as a recruiter or recommend skilled/OG people to join the clan.
Hope to get the chance to join the Family
I Am Evil

sent
-----
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
You said, you joined 2012, but your join date said 2016. What's the story behind that?

most likely an account issue
Last edited by Project; May 10, 2021 at 06:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Hey guys! I'm Sac, I'm 21 and I've been looking for a clan to join as of late and when I stumbled across this one I figured I had to give it a shot, I've played with a couple of you in game (rcrichman, aurelien91 and udiudiudiwodue) and I really liked hanging out and playing with you. I had a lot of fun and you seemed like a skilled couple of individuals and I can only imagine that that's somewhat consistent throughout the clan. From what I've seen I believe you are a cool bunch of guys and a good community to be a part of.

Below I've left a couple of my favourite replays of some multiplayer games and also my Leg Gang submission since I had a lot of fun making that.

Thanks for your consideration, I hope to see you guys around soon!

Attached Files
mega save.rpl (85.5 KB, 3 views)
mad abd save.rpl (96.5 KB, 1 views)
crazy split.rpl (46.9 KB, 1 views)
lenshu decap.rpl (57.3 KB, 1 views)
lenshu reversal.rpl (57.8 KB, 1 views)
SacFish - LegGang.rpl (715.7 KB, 0 views)
yeeeet.rpl (49.4 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by SacFish; May 20, 2021 at 05:40 PM.
Hello evil peeps I'm cookie am a 6th Dan black belt and I have been playing since 2016 I mainly play ABD, Lenshu and a little bit of boxshu. i want to join evil because one day after playing I stumbled into gooft and instantly liked his personality and then met opal. after some time of trying to find a clan too best suit me I think that evil is the best place for me because of the chill and cool members as well as the kick ass clan name .

Below i have attached some replays including one were I spilt gooft in half.
Attached Files
gooft.rpl (60.4 KB, 2 views)
sike head kick.rpl (30.4 KB, 1 views)
test.rpl (87.5 KB, 0 views)
idk what to put here
Applications for evil have been updated. Please read page 1 before posting a new app.