Toribash
i really like your last head , looks good with colors, different than what i used to see from you ;)
I love it, couldn't be happier. Gonna make sure to post when the tattoo is done in a month or so!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Painting made for a friend. We have played a lot of Kerbal Space Program in multiplayer recently and the Kraken has been visiting us pretty often. It took about 15 hours and the original resolution is about 4000x3000.
Working on a new head, I’m pretty happy with it for now. I still don’t have a solid plan for the back of the head but I’ll come up with something. It will be a fully colored texture.

Practicing Viktor Titov’s style. The one on the left is a direct study i made of one of his drawings, the one on the right is an attempt of my own without references.

I apologize for the resolution, some has been lost while copy pasting files and combining the two drawings.
nice work! you did well translating his character into a new pose of your own.

do you plan on sticking with this style or just trying out new things?

great job
shading looks so smooth man, very nice brushwork, looks like good practice to draw the same character in different perspectives.
Interested
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Working on a new head, I’m pretty happy with it for now. I still don’t have a solid plan for the back of the head but I’ll come up with something. It will be a fully colored texture.

Hi, is this for sale? if so, could It be colored to my liking? thanks.
sheeeesh