Toribash
Original Post
Clan wars?
Should we start having some clan wars and getting tc to save up for the clan cause... we need to get better and the only way to do that is to
A: Win wars
B: Get more players..
and the last 2 players that joined were immature /left/kicked
Carbon i think we should but its up to you... but first off we would need clans to play against
Scratch that we would need tc....
I'll donate some to the clan bank
(we also need one of those, if we don't have one)
when ever i can, i play a couple times a week on 500tc tourney i can donate like 6k a week give or take 1k
pwnsors made a clan bank and still has it i think, unless that was carbon
Originally Posted by airstrike6 View Post
Should we start having some clan wars and getting tc to save up for the clan cause... we need to get better and the only way to do that is to
A: Win wars
B: Get more players..
and the last 2 players that joined were immature /left/kicked
Carbon i think we should but its up to you... but first off we would need clans to play against
Scratch that we would need tc....
I'll donate some to the clan bank
(we also need one of those, if we don't have one)
when ever i can, i play a couple times a week on 500tc tourney i can donate like 6k a week give or take 1k

I like the idea.
If I could help in any way ask me. ( who do I have to donate?)
well.. if pwnsors has the clan bank password i dont think we should use it he did quit and i think carbon should be the only one with the pass
if we need a bank end w/e to me this is carbon btw
-----
hmmm but if you guys really wanna do this then we need real members not people who are in but not officially i don't think they will accept that but idk thats really just if we are waring with official clans
Last edited by sinbank; Jun 27, 2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
then can you invite me back on the clan roster, if you want to that is i'll be in the wars