Ranking
Original Post
[Vibe] Banter
I'm not sure what sparked this idea.

Sparky Moderated Message:
I am sexy. Continue bantering
Last edited by Sparky; Jan 23, 2016 at 02:45 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Once upon a time there was a skeleton named Grim, he liked munging and applesauce, but one thing he didn’t like, more than absolutely hated, was puns. He hated puns so much that he Grimly stared at them until they disappeared from existence. One day, he met a man named DruggedPanda that was Grimly making puns to Grim. Grim did not enjoy this, and Grimly stared at Panda with a Grim expression. Grim was so angry that he told Panda something so Grim, that it made Panda cry. Grim has no remorse for his actions, because he is so Grim that he does not feel any guilt over his Grimness, but one thing he didn’t know is that there was another skeleton with the same Grim name as Grim, his name was Grim. Grim was so Grim that not even the other Grim could be more Grim than Grim, which made him sad. Grim was so Grimly depressed, that he went up to Grim one day and attempted to give him the Grimmest stare of all. Grim felt uncomfortable, but was too Grim to care, which made the other Grim Grimly angry instead of depressed. Grim Grimly walked home and watched the new episode of Grim’s Anatomy. As Grim was Grimly watching the new episode of Grim’s Anatomy, he became Grimly inspired. This lead to a Grim sequence of events in which our emotionally beaten hero Grim murdered Grim. The Grimness was now gone, it faded into the past, and was like six feet of dirt being lifted off of Grim’s body at once. This was until Grim realised that Grim was a skeleton, and could not be killed, so Grim fucked Grim once more. This sent Grim Grimly spiralling into another episode of Grim depression, and he continued to watch more episodes of Grim’s Anatomy. That is until he realized Grim also Grimly watches Grim’s Anatomy, so Grim was Grimly pissed. Grim Grimly snuck into Grim’s house and became so Grimly Grim that he stole Grim’s TV, and then Grim could never again watch another episode of Grim’s anatomy. The overall summary of this story (don’t do drugs) is that Grim was really Grim and hated Grim for all of his Grimly Grimlyness, so he did every Grim thing imaginable to Grim until Grim got his way and the other Grim was Grimly depressed and got what was coming to his Grim self for being so Grimly Grim.
Last edited by Triton; Nov 3, 2015 at 08:47 PM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
come in, the door is open
why are you knocking
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
come in, the door is open
why are you knocking

My grandpa used to say this all the time. :> he was all into the dad jokes.

Hey, guys, what time is it?
Originally Posted by Gbleek View Post
My grandpa used to say this all the time. :> he was all into the dad jokes.

Hey, guys, what time is it?

4:20 atm, not even joking.
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
4:20 atm, not even joking.

No, it's time for you to get a watch!
who is hungry?
I will become one of the greats,just like buakaw,saenchai and even sparky