Toribash
I don't think he will do that good since he is kinda old. :P
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Yesterday, switzeland lost the longest tennis match in the davis cup history agains the czech republic. The game lasted 7:02 hours and was won with 24 to 22.
[Hunters]
So, ManU and RM drew 1-1 yesterday, and the second leg isn't until 3 weeks.

Also, I'd like to know why all my friends are ManU fans, haven't they seen this commercial?

Also, go Chelsea.
Yay, Silent's one of us! Go Chelsea!
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Barca ftw
well im not a barca fan but you have to give them a complement
[Hunters]
Eww Bayern?

Bayern Munich FC 4 - 0 FC Barcelona (1st leg)
FC Barcelona 0 - 3 Bayern Munich FC (2nd leg)

Eww Bayern?

EWW BAYERN!?

xD

Anyways, I think Dortmund did an awesome job though I wanted a "spain vs germany" final
And Bayern out classed and out played FC Barcelona even if it's quite impossible. Well... there we go 0-7
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Yea, i got to give bayern credit. The thing that sucks is that bayern will buy Mario Götze off of Dortmund by the end of the year, their are also roamers about Lewandoski going to Bayern as well, and if he does not he will still go somewhere else. Its always been like that with the German clubs they train a good player and then sell him to Bayern or to other clubs in England or Spain. In the past years Bayern was the only internationally successful team in Germany. Now comes Dortmund, wins the German league two years in a row and ends up in the champions league finals, all of a sudden they start selling their players to Manu, Bayern and what not. Then Bayern will again be the dominant team again once again. Im not saying that Dortmund and other teams will play bad without their super stars but its bad for their rep and bad for the rep of the Bundes Liga (the German soccer league). I guarantee that after 2 years no one will talk about Dormund anymore, atleas internationaly. Since all the players will be gone, and that sucks. Its all about the money.
Their that took way to long, but do you guys know what im trying to explain here?
[Hunters]