Toribash
Original Post
My parrot is racist
Hey, recently an asshole teached my parrot some racist words and he insults my friends and my cousins. he called my grandpa "arapee"(Means n******r in greek)
Luckily i don't have any black/jewish friends so it's safe. but it's annoying when he does that. how can i change he's mind?

I'm gonna find out who he is and complain.
Last edited by siku; Jun 15, 2009 at 02:56 PM.
Originally Posted by CharredLightning View Post
Teach him some new words,insult the other guy,maybe teach him how to dance =P

i laughed at dance thingy...

ALSO u could let him watch a couple of episodes from lazy town, and PLEASE learn him the song lazy town - you are a pirate! if u do, record it, post it and i'll give u a award on 1K TC :O:O:O:OO
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
lolololololololol

take the people who taught it that language out and shoot em!
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
or he can buy a headset so the parrot wont hear all sex vids / sick vids he finds on the internet...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Teach it some new words or something.
Or spank it whenever it says the bad words :P
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed
^

me like spank...
You can try to saying "I am nice" to him alot of times and maybe he will say it all the time.(At least he's not saying curse words.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Tell him to advertise Toribash.

"www.Toribash.com Violence Perfected Sqaack"
<Vezere> Do you love me?
<Wesley> Indeed