Ranking
This discussion is good. I don't lift. I used to when I was like 6 or 7. Those little foam dumbells. but now I've been playing professional soccer for a professional club and been rapping since 8. So Nah, I don't lift.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
55kg to 64kg in the past 6 months
the path to gains city is hard

It easy once you start wanting it really.
I went from 72kg to 78kg in about 2-3 weeks.

I am vegetarian and I don't even go the gym..
Just done my bodyweights at home.

Oh and I don't use any kinds of suplements, I just eat vegetables a lot.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
It easy once you start wanting it really.
I went from 72kg to 78kg in about 2-3 weeks.

I am vegetarian and I don't even go the gym..
Just done my bodyweights at home.

Oh and I don't use any kinds of suplements, I just eat vegetables a lot.

Your body can fluctuate about 5kgs per day, the only way to be sure is to weigh yourself multiple times a day. Things like water weight, waste, stomach contents, bloating can all affect weight. Because 5kg of muscle in 2-3 weeks is not healthy at all, that's a steroid rate of increase.
Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post
Your body can fluctuate about 5kgs per day, the only way to be sure is to weigh yourself multiple times a day. Things like water weight, waste, stomach contents, bloating can all affect weight. Because 5kg of muscle in 2-3 weeks is not healthy at all, that's a steroid rate of increase.

Of course I don't take any steroids, if my "fast" gain is healthy I am not sure.. but I can't tell if its all just muscle weight that I earned.
All I can say is that I don't count stuff I just eat how much I want, training was for me at least a hour per day but not at the weekend.

I'm a person that gains generally fast, my main protein sources are:
nettle tea
oats
eggs & milk
pea
gluten

And for supporting my nutrient uptake I eat:
Bananas(potassium for oxygen transfer into muscle)
legumes like sunflower seeds, almond, cashew, pumpkin seeds(also got some protein).

I almost forged a few, I also don't eat meat for years and don't have any kinds of disease and I feel good mentally/physically.

If you feel like you could need some informations about my lifestyle just ask me.
Enjoint life
I can safely say that you didn't put 5kg of muscle on, looking at your protein sources, and doing bodyweight exclusively

im not telling you to eat meat, just it's not possible for a gain that fast with what you're eating.
Do you lift weights?
no

Do you go to the gym?
no

Do you work out or participate in any physic...
Yes; Badminton, Tricki... I've landed my kip-up, most of the cheat moves and a aerial.

why aren't you lifting?
Circuit training outside the gym.

do you want to get started?
Yes daddy

do you have any questions on how to get started?
How do I get past the guys who stop me from getting into the gym?
Nice
Started lifting earlier this year. Not too often, but often enough. Not trying to get built or anything, just wanting to stay healthy. I spend a lot of time at the computer.

Went from hardly being able to lift 75 pounds on bench and being pretty much equally as not-good on everything else to benching 140, squatting 185, and powercleaning 135. Still not a lot, but pretty proud of it tbh. Working on my flexibility, too.

Thinking of restarting ICF's 5x5 program. I remember the workouts taking waaaay too long. Anyone else done a similar linear progression full body compound system like this or SS, mad cow, w/e, and lived to see the other end?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Ehh, started lifting again slightly before Christmas. I'm not very strong but I look... decent? so I can't really complain.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Ehh, started lifting again slightly before Christmas. I'm not very strong but I look... decent? so I can't really complain.

You don't do just lifting, you should set yourself a goal.
Do you want to stay physically healthy ?
Do you want to be able to move them big weights ?
Or do you just want to give something to the ladys(if you don't be hitting em from tha bacc).

It should always be about something bro.
Enjoint life