ES Recruitment Drive
Gears of War Н was a failure imo, though one and two are both good.

Two is more like what they originally intended; hiding behind stuff, blind firing, etc, not like when you play the original online and everyone is crab-walking/wall-jumping towards and away from you at a thousand miles per hour, you getting owned instantly, etc, rafl.
i maek sites lol - expect us
11th Dan Black Belt
First one; Great, exciting, played it through like eight times.

Second one; Exactly the fucking same, different place, bored me, didn't even buy it, online is good on Horde though, thats about it.
collect snots from the nose
i havnt played gears of war 1 online but i play gears 2 online. ppl on gears 2 are such noobs... always using their chainsaw... anyways my gamertag is xX73ChevelleXx
gaming
well i pwn in GoW2 and 1 i have seriously in GoW1 but in GoW2 i stopped i jst play to chill now.

Note: Gamertag is xHTAx VICTOR 94
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Originally Posted by Giantz View Post
I would like to try Horde on Xbl.

To be honest,unless you have 3 friends to play with you will hate it.This is what happens:

*searching for teammates*
Random noob:let's play river on easy to get my achievements kkkkkkk?
Other noobs:Lawl,I want achievements too.
Originally Posted by TehFlan View Post
To be honest,unless you have 3 friends to play with you will hate it.This is what happens:

*searching for teammates*
Random noob:let's play river on easy to get my achievements kkkkkkk?
Other noobs:Lawl,I want achievements too.

lol true
gaming
Well I completed GoW and liked it so I decided to borrow GoW2, so far so good. :P
(Although I havn't tried online or got that far in the campaign)
:D
I personally liked the GoW1 Story better than the second one. In GoW 2 Dom is just obsessed with finding Maria.And I like Carmine's death in GoW1 WAY better...
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Well I completed GoW and liked it so I decided to borrow GoW2, so far so good. :P
(Although I havn't tried online or got that far in the campaign)

GoW2 is pretty fun online, especially Wingman.
hi
I love both games, but come on...it's almost impossible to kill with some weapons online. Most people just use the Gnasher Shotgun, Mortar, Torque Bow, the one shot killers.

I love the Player vs. Bot multiplayer feature. You can finally play with yourself instead having a 1 on 1 waiting game.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.