Ranking
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I got the best question imaginable.
Who do you think is the best person to be around on the forums? You know, besides all the obvious choices.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Too obvious.

Best person on the forum is THE MOOD

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
ishi

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
M A X I M U M S P E E D
M A X I M U M S T R E N G T H
M A X I M U M A R M O R
M A X I M U M M O O O O O O O O D

*sigh*
Sometimes I wonder how high your reading skills are. Those are all far too obvious choices.

Solax, that's some serious skillz. It only took you a couple years to get to metaphorical God-mode status, applying for everything. I can now add you to the bad-ash list of my favorite mods. Not that you weren't there already.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by kball View Post
How did you become a staff member?

Told veb I could manage the Market (It used to be a serious shithole).
Was given lmod in Market.
Did good things in Market, was told I should consider being an smod.
Expressed interest (As I recall I didn't really "apply") and was added as an smod.
Did smod stuff.
Was promoted to admin.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&

I joined the council and did the work for about an year. Fish removed cmods who were not doing anything. I simply asked for the position, he discussed with others and took me in. No applications. My lmod in beginner sanctuary and unibash was just a result of me helping around the forum.
Last edited by Hero; Apr 13, 2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Don't want people annoying fish
the first day I join IRC I'm put up as either a toriagent or a clan graduation test dude, not sure which came first

from there it just kept rolling
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan

Here's my history as I currently recall it:

Well, first I was a Tori-Agent, which I got because I knew the right people. Did good stuff there but went inactive.

During an inbetween period I local moderated for Suggestions, Discussion, helped with #support and the FAQ, and did other crazy things like that.

Came back when I applied for Market Squad, which I got three weeks after I started marketing (don't tell anyone, though).

A while later I applied for the Clan Council and got in; I was raised to Clan Mod after expressing interest.

A few weeks after I got Clan Mod I applied for Super Moderator and got in, at which point I began an impossible quest to revive Uniteam. Deciding it was a lost cause, I started doing leadership things for the Gamemasters and engineered the Uniteam/GM merge. At this point I was a Super Moderator, Clan Mod, and Market Squad member, acting as a GM leader.

Later I expressed interest in being an administrator, poked some people, sent a PM, and was accepted. Soon after I took over as the GM head boss man.

Now I job around, pretending to be important!
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor

Got TB blogger in 2010, but my english sucked that times and I didn't even understand the requirements of this position. (I'm sorry for that case Slip :<)

Then I started as Unibash teacher and clan graduation tester. After that I got a position of Clan Events Team by sending an app - Was promoted to Uniteam when it had just been made. From the period before Enzu's come I was the head of it and then resigned.

I got my GM position after sending my 5th app (yup, there were 5 apps) after being a GM for 1,5 year I've send an app to a Smod position and they picked me after my 4th app.

That's all ;o
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN

-Was kind of invited to PT, applied and got in.
-Promoted to lead.
-PT died.
-Applied for GK, accepted, been gk for a couple of months. Got fired because some differences with staff.
-Applied for GM, been gm then promoted to lead. I did quit because of lack of time (university irl, etc).
-Applied for Smod, accepted, been smod for a couple of years. Quitted because of university.
-Re-applied for Smod, accepted, I'm here now.

Got a PM telling me I was lmod of support. Then veb decided I should be smod, followed by what I am now.
Never applied, I'm that damned good. :cream:

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
followed by what I am now.

and what exactly are u now? Oo
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken