Toribash
Holy mother of CJ
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Holy mother of HD Grapics
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Holy mother of HD Grapics

is that sarcastic? D:
I set the graphic high, yes, but not as high as you expected, you know, the graphic of Saints Row IV is not the best
Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
fucked up game

jep, I know, the aliens broke the gangster storyline
yes, islam is very violent and all its believer carry at least a gunpowder in their pocket

in all seriousness, no religion justify violence
what happened in France are just some attention whore attracting a violent attention whore
idgaf really
Please bring back Organiζations board
I don't read much or follow what Qur'an says so I won't go deeper into it.
Ridicule me if you wish, fellow muslim, but its just plain stupid to blindly follow whatever religion tells and let it decide for you, if you have a healthy conscience you should be able to distinguish the right from wrong, regardless of what you believe.

As long as you people here don't judge others based on religion, I won't start pointing finger.

Be kind to others.
It's not hard to do, unfortunately some people love to make things too fuckin' complicated.

If you ask me, listen to wyvey and try not to give a fuck.
No, not because we should become an ignorant bastard, rather because it is not worthy of our attention.
Last edited by Sicks; Jan 10, 2015 at 06:03 PM.