Toribash
Original Post
Drawing Ideas?
Not sure if this is aloud in Off-Topic as I don't spend much time here, but I need some help. I am wanting to start getting into drawing some but I have no ideas or directions on what I want to draw!

Basically, post some ideas of some things to draw below. If you want, you can give me a reference pic, or you can tell me to just go off my mind.

Just help me out with some ideas and I will try to draw them for you. I just need some direction with my drawing to help me find out what my style is and what I want to do.

Thanks a lot!

I apologize for the bad drawing, that's what this thread is for, to help me get better after all. Lets just take this as my first drawing!

ManlyPotato's Red Stapler

(Also if this isn't aloud here, just close/delete the thread, thanks and sorry.)
Last edited by Ping; Dec 26, 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Draw your computer or whatever you see outside your window. Or a cat, a cat works too.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
A homosexual bottle of trademark Dr. Pepper fighting off a demonic pickle to save his gay latino lover.
Draw a shirt with a stain on it. A pizza stain. Make sure it has 2 bite marks on the shirt! ;o
Make it look just... fabulous and realistic. Lol make it Nike and try making it wrinkled, like it was sitting in a closet for a month or something.
Forget the pizza stain and bite marks. I was just joking around lol
Last edited by tylercoon; Dec 27, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
I also forgot to mention, whenever I finish drawing the thing, I will add it to my first post. Thank you guys for helping me.

Draw six discolored Dinosaurs in the desert peering at a tiny plasma screen television projecting an image of Skee-Lo.
NOODLE ARMS
Alright, heres a list of ideas

- Han Solo fighting off a giant turkey
- A demented tuna
- Dyslexic Satan Claus
- Kitten explosions
- An orange door hinge
- Fanart of your choosing
- A sexy snickers bar
- your mom
- Clint Eastwood
- A completely normal object from a picture or your surroundings.
draw a flamboyant toaster, please
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
ManlyPotato asked me to draw him a Red Stapler, so here it is..

Red Stapler

I will try to do some other people's ideas later today.