ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash TakeOVER (Subscribe Now!!!)

Welcome to Toribash TakeOVER! Toribash is taking over in a big way and we want your help to do it!

What is Toribash TakeOVER:

www.youtube.com/ToribashTakeOVER

This is a youtube channel, but it's something special and different for every user. For some, you may enjoy my instructional videos on how to be a better player. For others, you may find interviews with high level players and members of staff here at Toribash interesting. And of course... everyone loves Giveaways. Well it's all here at your one stop shopping for Toribash Entertainment.

And here's your introduction!

That video is a good start to know exactly what you can expect to see. We've already done interviews with Tinerr and of course HAMPA for you to check out, not to mention a theory video on winning games and an instructional video on Wushu. And please guys, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, what have you. Let me know. Tell me on youtube, post here, etc! But you have to make sure to like the videos, comment on them, and subscribe to the channel!

With your help, Toribash absolutely will Take OVER!!!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 17, 2013 at 06:23 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Why don't you surf some ClockWorkMonkey's mods and have come CnC on them o: ?

And maybe few other ones.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I had a great idea for your next video!

How about a video on how to conduct clan wars! like how they work and what the point is of them!

The video would be pretty easy and very useful! as a new player I really didn't understand clan wars... but I got a good teacher to help me! so how about we make a video and teach some new people about them!
you can do some non-known persons interviews... like you pick a funny/good guy in a random room and you ask him like 5 question , so you have a lot of contain....
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
you can do some non-known persons interviews... like you pick a funny/good guy in a random room and you ask him like 5 question , so you have a lot of contain....

I've been thinking of making a tournament, winner is featured on a video. Similar concept :3
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I would suggest doing a sorta tournament/giveaway. I have a couple game keys for origin(mirrors edges,dead space,btf3 etc) that i could maybe giveaway?
Originally Posted by Amad0r View Post
I would suggest doing a sorta tournament/giveaway. I have a couple game keys for origin(mirrors edges,dead space,btf3 etc) that i could maybe giveaway?

Any contributions to the cause is greatly appreciated, and will be noted in any videos.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Subbed loved all you vids bro i hope you become very big and so does toribash thanks to you and you're channel good luck with it.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I would be happy to give something to the prize... just tell me what i should donate...
Originally Posted by togo View Post
I would be happy to give something to the prize... just tell me what i should donate...

Whatever you're comfortable with.

That goes for anyone. If you're donating to what I give in giveaways, I can easily dedicate a segiment to you, and do any advertisement you're looking for. Clans, market, channels, whatever
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Will you be interviewing people like Rank 1 world or rank 1 in highly played mods?
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best