ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
it's ok until teenagers pick me up and toss me through windows

Aw that's so rude of them. Don't let them pick on you. Bop them on the head or something.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
hi thanks i love me too

[19:58:44] [Creati0n] Hi.
[19:58:50] [Creati0n] Quick question for you.
[19:58:52] [ishi] ok :O
[19:58:58] [Creati0n] Do you know anyone named Minerals? :o
[19:59:02] [ishi] i know of him
[19:59:16] [Creati0n] He claims that you hate him. Do you?
[19:59:16] [Creati0n] :O
[19:59:22] [ishi] not that i know of, no

wtf? why do you think i hate you

[T]
#hi

Hi ish

Have you ever hosted an event with a 1million tc prize? If not, will you ever do so in the future?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Who made the famous ishi red and black head ?

Foxy
Foxy ? You meant Twilight after namechange ?

Also ishi when was the most hilarious ban you ever did?
:D
hi ishi whats the haps

if you only had one videogame you could play for the rest of your life what would you choose?
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Hi ish

Have you ever hosted an event with a 1million tc prize? If not, will you ever do so in the future?

hi
i dont think so, the lotteries that the msquad have been hosting have stuff worth more than that, though.

Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
ishi if you were to choose one color what would you choose between black and red?

i like the way darkish blue looks, especially when it's with white, like i currently have set up on my music player: http://i.imgur.com/0heX10D.png

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Foxy ? You meant Twilight after namechange ?

Also ishi when was the most hilarious ban you ever did?

no, as in a really old player that only a handfull of people know of and im probably the only one who's still around that does.

also dunno, i dont really ban people for amusement, and i've done too many to remember any in particular that have been hilarious, i only get to deal with extremely awkward people because they flock to me for some reason.

Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
hi ishi whats the haps

if you only had one videogame you could play for the rest of your life what would you choose?

that haps are a small alien race currently living in the gamma quadrant, soon they will rise to power and start their slow march towards the center of the universe, devouring all who cross their path.

also if it was multiplayer and i had an internet connection, probably third strike or another fighting game because i think that'd have the most replayability. if it was a singleplayer game... something really hard with a high skill ceiling and something that's speedrunable or has a score system to i could keep myself entertained trying to get super good at it, right now the ones that come to mind are like, one finger death punch, osu, luftrausers, or wait. no fuck those games, i would play a roguelike, probably either elona+ or nethack/slashem, randomly generated stuff+difficulty would keep anyone busy for a long time.
Last edited by ishi; Apr 3, 2014 at 11:38 PM.

[T]
#hi